Aqualuma Series 3 White Wide Beam Underwater Led Light
As the original and arguably most famous underwater light by Aqualuma, the 3 Series has a cult following.
Designed with long life in mind, they are corrosion proof, injection moulded and feature Aqualuma?s patented polymer housing, the most sophisticated material in underwater lighting available.
The 3 Series can be serviced from inside the boat and is supplied with 3.7 metres of cable. It comes with Aqualuma?s market leading three year warranty.
Available in Ultra Blue, Ultra Green and Brilliant White, this product is recommended for boats from 20 feet to 50 feet.
3 Series Specifications
- No Lens seal to leak.
- Very low DC power consumption. Approx. 0.6 of an amp per light @ 12 volts or 0.3 of an amp @ 24 volts.
- Very low heat emission.
- Meets World EMI standard
- Can be operated out of the water.
- Long life, high output LED light engine.
- High tech patented polymer housing.
- No bonding to anodes required. (Housing cannot corrode)
- Light engine will accept 12 or 24 volt DC power source.
- Reverse polarity protected
- Ignition Protected
- Serviceable an upgradable from inside the boat.
- Each Light comes with 3.7 metres (13 feet) of cable.
- Easy and low cost installation
- Recommended for boast up to 50ft
- 60mm thru hull fitting
- Internally serviceable
- Standard 12 deg or Wide angle 12 x 50 deg elipitcal optics
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Color temperature 9000 to 10000 degrees Kelvin (the colder the white the further it travels in water)
- Lux output 1600
- Color temperature 470nm (the color that travels further in salt water than any other)
- Lux output 1950
- Color temperature 510nm (great color in fresh water)
- Lux output
Manufacturer Part Number: AQLWW3