C-Map Max-N Na-N022 - Us East Coast & The Bahamas - Navico Only - Hds/Elite-7 Hdi/Nss/Zeus Touch
C-Map Na-N022 Max-N Usa East Coast And The Bahamas
Max-N Wide Cartography f/Lowrance, Simrad Yachting & B&G Chartplotters and Multifunction Displays
Enhance your navigation experience!
MAX-N Wide provides additional C-MAP features such as harbor, detailed marina charts and coverage of inland rivers and lakes. When you choose C-MAP you get the best charts, using the most reliable sources around the globe, from a company committed to safe navigation.
Max-N WIDE Feature List
- Anchorage Areas
- International and National Boundaries
- Anchorage Prohibited
- Military Practice areas
- Bottom Type
- Official up-to-date Chart sources
- Boundaries (fairways, channels, dredged areas, swept areas)
- Restricted, Caution, Fishing and Prohibited areas including Marine Protected Areas
- Bridges, overhead pipelines and cables with horizontal and vertical clearances
- Caution Notes
- Spot Soundings
- Coast & Drying Line
- Submarine Cables and Pipelines
- Depth Areas
- Traffic routing systems and separation schemes
- Depth Contours
- Wrecks, obstructions, offshore platforms, breakwaters, etc.
- Indication and details of all aids to navigation
- Detailed Marina Charts
C-MAP Max-N Wide products are compatible with the following products:
|Compatible Products ||Minimum Software Version|
Simrad NSE/NSO, B&G Zeus, Lowrance HDS Gen2/Gen2 Touch and Lowrance 4- and 5-inch Elite series products will become compatible with future software updates.
NA-N022 => USA East Coast and Bahamas
Coverage of the United States Atlantic coast from Passamaquoddy Bay, ME down to Key West, FL, with extended coverage into the Gulf of Mexico over to Perdido Bay, FL. Includes coverage of Bermuda and all of the Bahamas. Also includes coverage of the Hudson River, Lake Champlain, Erie Barge Canal, Savannah River, St John's River and Okeechobee Waterway. Caribbean coverage includes charts from Explorer Chartbooks and Wavey Line Publising
Manufacturer Part Number: NA-N022