Digital Da4ksbr-50u Cellular Repeater/Amplifier 60db
For use in large yachts, RVs 40' length or greater, homes and offices
You can now speak and be heard clearly on a cell phone inside marine vessels, RVs, homes and offices without feeling tied down. Digital Antenna's PowerMax DA4000SBR increases signal strength and improves cellular communication without a physical connection to cell phone. This amplifier/repeater also boosts the performance and range of your cell phone up to 50 miles.
- Wireless - no connections to cell phone
- Increases cell phone range up to 50+ miles
- Amplifies 800 and 1900 MHz bands
- Use multiple cell phones and carriers at the same time
- Reduces dropped calls
- Up to 5,000 sq. ft. coverage area*
- Extends the life of your cell phone battery
- Stay Connected ... Wirelessly!
The DA4000SBR requires no physical connection to your phone. How does this work? An outside antenna receives the signal from the cell tower, the signal is amplified by the DA4000SBR unit and repeated to your cell phone through the inside antenna. No physical connection to your phone means you now have the freedom to walk around while talking on your phone . This technology even allows clean and clear wireless functioning of multiple cell phones operating on 800 and 1900MHz bands simultaneously, with a coverage area up to 5,000 square feet.*
* Coverage area is based upon an outside signal strength of -70dB. As outside signal strength decreases, coverage area decreases . For poor outside signal areas or for increased interior coverage, use a yagi (directional) antenna.
Complete Systems are Easy to Install
The DA4000SBR is sold as a complete system with everything you need for no hassle installation on your yacht, or inside your RV, home or office. This innovative design offers patent pending Dynamic Variable Gain control and amplification of transmit and receive signals. A minimum separation of 40' is required between the inside and outside antennas*. The DA4000SBR is the only FCC approved amplifier/repeater for use with all cell carriers in the USA and Canada. Nextel users see the DA4000N.
DA4000SBR can be used with all 800 and 1900 MHz digital cell phones and tri-mode phones operating on CDMA, TDMA, PCS, GSM850/1900, GPRS and AMPS.
- DA4000SBR 3W dual band 60dB gain wireless amplifier/repeater unit
- 12VDC power converter
- 110VAC power supply
- Inside omni-directional antenna with 6' cable*
- Outside 9dB gain omni-directional dual band cell antenna and mounting bracket*
- 50' PowerMax DA340 ULTRA low loss coaxial cable and factory attached connectors
*Requires a minimum separation distance of 40' or more, and wall/roof/bulkhead structures between inside and outside antennas (see model DA4000MR which requires less antenna separation).
The DA4KSBR-50U system is not for use in cars, open console boats, RVs less than 40' length or in open air without a roof/wall structure.
- FCC approved, FCC ID: PZODA4000SBR
- Industry Canada approved, IC ID: 4260A-DA4000SBR
- Repeater Dimensions: 4.5" l x 4.0" w x 1.25" h (114mm x 102mm x 32mm)
- Weight: 12 oz (.345 kg)
- Power Supply: 5 VDC 1.5A
- Internal Fuse: 3A
- RF Connections:
- Outside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- Inside Antenna Port: Mini-UHF Female
- DC Power: Coaxial ID = 2.5mm, OD = 5.5mm (center positive)
- RF Connectors: On Cable: Mini-UHF Male and N-type Male, On Antenna: N-type Female
- Indicator: Tri-color LED indicating power on
- Power Switch: Slide switch toward LED = ON
- Uplink: 824-849 MHz and 1850-1910 MHz
- Downlink: 869-895 MHz and 1930-1990 MHz
- Max Output Power: 3W, 35 dBm (824-849 MHz), 2W , 33 dBm (1850-1910 MHz)
- Dynamic Variable Gain: 60dB Max
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Consumption: Standby 5 vdc/0.35A, Uplink 5 vdc/2.0A
- One year warranty. Proudly made in the USA.
Manufacturer Part Number: DA4KSBR-50U