Furuno Navnet 1934c/Nt Vx2 Radar - C-Map Nt
Furuno Navnet 1934c/Nt Vx2 10 4kw 48nm 3.5 Array
Since its release back in 2001, FURUNOs NavNet series has been enjoying unrivalled popularity worldwide for its high reliability, performance and expandability. It has even been voted Best Integrated Navigation System by the National Marine Electronics Association for three consecutive years. Now, NavNet vx2 is ready to carry on the tradition.
NavNet vx2 combines radar, GPS/WAAS chart plotter, fish finder, and network weather facsimile into an all-round navigation network. Its wide range of options fulfils virtually every desire you may have for navigation system.
Radar, GPS, Network fish finder, Network weather facsimile - a multistation integrated navigation network, NavNet vx2 lets you build your navigation system according to your needs. Utilizing state-of-the-art network technology, NavNet vx2 provides you with seamless data sharing and vast future expandability.
The heart of NavNet vx2 is its Ethernet-based network. Up to four displays, together with various navigational sensors, can be interconnected in addition to new MaxSea-NavNet navigational software, which adds even more features to your NavNet vx2 network. Stress-free navigation can be performed from any display unit connected to the onboard network, due to the high-speed transfer of data available.
- All display units are capable of controlling any component connected to the NavNet network
- Perfect for single or multi display installations
- Fully supports C-Map NT MAX charts
- Utilizes SD cards for chart and memory
- Fast chart drawing speed
- Straightforward Plug n Play installation with wizard style set-up
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight viewability
Radar & Chart Plotter Features:
- Sunlight Viewable 10.4" Color VGA (640 x 480) TFT LCD Display
- AR-coated, high-brightness display unit for improved sunlight viewability.
- Automatic GST (Gain, Sea Clutter, Tuning) Receiver
- Target or Echo Trails with Selectable Time Intervals
- Commercially popular SD chart/memory card format
- Full compatibility with C-Map NT MAX charts
- Enhanced graphics with 256 color full VGA presentations
- Improved screen redraw, scroll refresh, and memory cache
- New Quick Point L/L direct entry waypoint
- 100 target AIS display with I/F module and external AIS Rx
- Simplified installation with new Network Wizard set-up
- Adjustable (In or Out) Radar Guard Zone Alarm
- Picture Off-Centering or Target Zoom Mode
- Cursor L/L Position Display **
- Watchman Mode activates the Radar for Safety and Security
- On-Screen Display of Vessel Position, Heading, etc. *
- Waypoint Lollipop On-Screen, to simplify Navigation * or **
- Full Functioning Infrared Remote Control
- Radar Overlay available with appropriate heading sensor (i.e. PG500R)
- Vessel Position Display in L/L or Loran-C TD's
- North-Up, Course-Up or Automatic Course-Up display modes
- Plotter, Nav Data, Steering Director or Highway display modes
- Up to 8,000 points for ship's track and marks, 999 waypoints, 35 quick points, 1 MOB, 200
- Planned routes (max. 35 waypoints/route) and 1 quick route
- Add Multiple Displays by Connecting to NavNet Interface
- Add Network Sounder by Connecting to NavNet Interface
Manufacturer Part Number: 1934C/NT
|Accessories for this product...