Flir M612l Thermal Imager Ntsc 640 X 480 Dual Payload
This product is for use on stable platforms only.
M-Series: Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Night Vision System
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces
- 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount pan/tilt ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the pan/tilt camera to pre-defined positions with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
EXPORTED OR PROVIDED TO A FOREIGN PERSON ABROAD OR IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. THESE DEFENSE ARTICLES ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROLS OF THE U.S. GOV'T, AND MAY NOT BE EXPORTED OR PROVIDED TO A FOREIGN PERSON ABROAD OR IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
Thermal Imaging Specifications
|Sensor Type ||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer ||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer |
|FOV ||24º x 18º (NTSC) ||25º x 20º (NTSC) ||24º x 18º (NTSC) ||25º x 20º (NTSC) ||12º x 10º (NTSC) ||18º x 14º (NTSC) |
|Focal Length ||19 mm ||25 mm ||19 mm ||25 mm ||50 mm ||35 mm |
|E-Zoom ||2x ||2x & 4x ||2x ||2x & 4x ||2x & 4x ||2x & 4x |
|Image Processing ||FLIR DDE |
Daylight Imaging Specifications
|Detector Type ||N/A ||1/2" Interline Transfer Lowlight CCD ||Color CCD |
|Lines of Resolution ||N/A ||768 x 494 ||530 |
|Minimum Illumination ||N/A ||100 μlux (@ f/1.4) ||1.4 lux |
|FOV ||N/A ||Matched to IR ||~58° (h) × 43° (v) w/ 10× optical zoom matched to IR |
|Size ||7" dia. x 11.2" ht. ||7" dia. x 11.4" ht. |
|Weight ||~9 lbs ||~11.5 lbs |
|Pan/Tilt Coverage ||360º Continuous Pan, +/-90º Tilt |
|Video Output ||NTSC or PAL |
|Connector Types ||BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out |
|Power Requirements ||12 VDC to 24 VDC (-10%/+30%) |
|Power Consumption ||25 W nominal; 50 W max |
|Operating Temperature Range ||-25°C to +55°C |
|Storage Temperature Range ||-40°C to +85°C |
|Automatic Window Defrost ||Standard |
|Sand/Dust ||Mil-Std-810E |
|Water Ingress ||IPx6 |
|Shock ||15 g vertical, 9 g horizontal |
|Vibration ||IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E |
|Lightening Protection ||Standard |
|Salt Mist ||IEC60945 |
|Wind ||100 knot (115.2 mph) |
|EMI ||IEC 60945 |
|Standard Package ||Camera Head with 18-inch Pigtails for Power, Analog Video, and Ethernet; |
Joystick Control Unit; Operator Manual
|Warranty ||3 Year (With product registration) |
|Optional Accessories ||Dual Station JCU; Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Ethernet Cables; |
Standard Cat 5e Ethernet Cables; Top-Down Mounting Riser
|Detect Man (1.8m x 0.5m) ||~1,500 ft (450m) ||~2,700 ft (820m) ||~1,500 ft (450m) ||~2,700 ft (820m) ||~4,000 ft (1.2km) ||~4,000 ft (1.2km) |
|Detect Small Vessel (4.0m x 1.5m) ||~4,200 ft (1.3km) ||~1.4 mi (2.25km) ||~4,200 ft (1.3km) ||~1.4 mi (2.25km) ||~2.0 mi (3.2km) ||~2.4 mi (3.9 km) |
Manufacturer Part Number: 432-0003-2300