Furuno Fcv627 5.7" Color Fishfinder 50/200khz
Furuno Fcv627 5.7" Fishfinder Color 50/200khz
FCV627 5.7" Color Fishfinder
The FCV627 is a dual frequency (50 kHz and 200 kHz) Color LCD Sounder featuring Furuno's DSP technology. The FCV627 displays underwater conditions in 8, 16 or 64 colors on a super-bright 5.7" LCD screen.
Post-Processing Gain Control:
With conventional gain controls, changes are made for new echoes only when a change in the gain setting is applied. With the FCV627's Post-Processing Gain Control, changes in the gain setting are applied to new echoes as well as all of the echoes already on the screen. Because the changes are applied to both new and existing returns, you will be able to quickly and easily find the right gain setting for your conditions.
Bottom Discrimination Mode:
The FCV627's Bottom Discrimination feature indicates if the bottom is composed primarily of rocks, sand, gravel or mud, providing valuable information to help you locate rich fishing grounds and boost your catch of the day.
Accu-Fish allows the FCV627 to display the actual fish size on the individual fish echo on-screen. When used concurrently with Fish Marks, Accu-Fish is a great help in identifying fish targets on the display. Alternatively, Accu-Fish can display the actual depth of the fish target instead of fish size.
Furuno Digital Filter:
You've probably heard about digital fish finders, but aren't quite sure what the difference is. The main difference is the filtering capabilities and auto adjustments. FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) technology helps adjust gain, STC "Clutter" and output power, as well as suppress main bang (the echoes just below the transducer.) It also makes the picture clearer and easier to decipher. But even the best digital filter won't help unless you start with a solid basis, such as Furuno's renowned fish finder technology.
The FCV627's waterproof construction allows it to be installed on any bridge. Audio and visual alarms alert you whenever preset limits are met for water depth, water temperature and fish echoes. Selectable display modes include High or Low Frequency, Dual Frequency, Zoom, Nav Data, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom or Bottom-Lock. Furuno's TLL (Target Lat/Lon) output allows you to interface the FCV627 with your Furuno chart plotter so you can mark any spot you desire and save it as a waypoint, enabling you to return to it whenever you desire.
- Dual-Frequency 50/200 kHz
- DSP Filter makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- 8/16/64 Color Echo Presentations
- Hands free adjustments of gain, STC & output power through digital filtering
- Range Scales to 3,600 feet
- High output power of 600W
- Bottom Discrimination displays bottom composition - rock, gravel, sand or mud (requires through-hull or transom mount transducer)*
- Accu-Fish displays either probable fish size, or actual fish depth on-screen
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature (requires appropriate sensor)
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Bright, 5.7" color LCD gives excellent readability even in broad daylight
- Waterproof construction permits installation on open bridge
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- User-programmable nav data display provides analog and digital nav data*
- Alarms: Bottom, Fish (bottom lock and normal), Speed, Water Temperature and Arrival (Speed, arrival and water temperature alarms require appropriate sensor)
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- Destination waypoint feature provides range, bearing, and time-to-go to destination waypoint (up to 20 waypoints)
*Appropriate Transducer required
Bottom Discrimination Tranducer models below:
Note: These transducers enable all Fish Finder features noted in the
description, INCLUDING Bottom Discrimination. If you will not be using the
Bottom Discrimination mode, we highly recommend selecting a transducer from
the standard Transducer List.
Also, due to power and frequency requirements for Bottom Discrimination signal processing, in-hull or "shoot-thru" transducers are not compatible with this functionality.
Manufacturer Part Number: FCV627