Furuno Fi503 Digital Depth Instrument - Head Only
Furuno Fi503 Digital Depth Instrument Head Only
Our professionally designed instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike. These units utilize NMEA2000 to communicate with other units. It's single-wire installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment facilitates an easy plug-and-play installation. Whether you use these instruments by themselves or part of your new NavNet 3D helm, this addition will be both useful and enhance the beauty of your helm.
The FI503 displays the most important data while navigating, such as depth and speed log functions in a horizontal 3 way split screen.
- Easy to read, high contrast backlit LCD
- Automatic backlight sensor minimizes power consumption
- "Plug and Play" system utilizing NMEA2000 protocol
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush mount
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting
- Waterproof to IP56 standard
- Dual Digital/Analog format display
- Displays Depth, Speed, Wind Angle, Wind Direction, Timer, Water Temp, Air Temp, Air Pressure, Dewpoint, Chill, Battery Voltage, Time, Date, Heading, Nav Data, Engine, Rudder Angle
Manufacturer Part Number: FI503