Furuno Maxsea Timezero Explorer Pc Software
Furuno Maxsea Tz Explorer Pc Software
MaxSea TimeZero Explorer PC Software
MaxSea TimeZero™ advances PC Chart Plotting to the next level, allowing you to navigate in ways never before possible. A graphics engine, updated tool sets and included raster and vector charts for the entire U.S. coastline make MaxSea Time Zero™ the most powerful PC navigation package you can own.
Note: Current MaxSea customers can acquire MaxSea TimeZero at a discounted price. Please see TZ Explorer/DP.
Thanks to TimeZero technology, your software runs and reacts instantaneously. MaxSea TimeZero operates in a fully rendered 3D environment, delivering unparalleled speed and a seamless chart plotting experience. What you see on the screen is realistically representative of what you are experiencing on the bridge of your vessel.
Full-Time 3D Environment
You can switch from the traditional 2D view to the impressive 3D perspective at the click of a mouse. Equipped with powerful TimeZero technology, the new 3D engine will completely transform the way you navigate. Scroll, pan, zoom in and zoom out with a smooth, fast and seamless graphics engine. Navigating in a fully 3D environment offers you a true perspective and wider area of view around the ship, which will allow you to better plan your routes, while TimeZero technology updates the information on your screen with virtually no redraw.
Ergonomics & Performance
MaxSea TimeZero offers a completely new, innovative user interface which has been designed to be extremely intuitive and easy to use. Thanks to innovative "Work Spaces," the user interface automatically adapts to your present navigation needs. No more complicated dropdown menus to navigate! You only display the tools you need. MaxSea "Work Spaces" combine functionality with ease of use, providing for a practical and personalized navigating experience.
MapMedia MM3D Vector & Raster Charts
You can begin using MaxSea TimeZero right out of the box with free, detailed raster and vector charts for the U.S. that are included on DVD. These high resolution charts are professional quality and cover the entire US Coast, including Alaska, Hawaii, Pacific Islands and Great lakes.
For enhanced charts both in the United States and worldwide, MapMedia offers a complete range of nautical charts called .mm3d, specially designed for MaxSea TimeZero. MapMedia .mm3d charts are available in Raster and/or Vector Chart formats.
MapMedia Raster Charts are based on official hydrographic office and select private sourced paper charts. Mapmedia Vector Charts are based on official hydrographic office, C-MAP by Jeppesen or are Datacore by Navionics.
Satellite Photo Fusion
The ability to fuse satellite images with the chart is a feature unique to MaxSea TimeZero. You have the ability to fuse the satellite photo directly onto your chart. Land areas (zero depth) are completely opaque, showing only high-resolution satellite photography. As the depth increases, the satellite photography becomes more transparent so you can see the chart layer underneath. You will know exactly where the shallows end and the deep water begins!
NavNet TZtouch/NavNet 3D Connectivity
MaxSea TimeZero Explorer can connect to your NavNet TZtouch or NavNet 3D network right out of the box! You will have full control of your NavNet 3D Radar/Chart Plotter system directly from your PC. MaxSea TimeZero Explorer integrates seamlessly with NavNet TZtouch or 3D via Ethernet connection. Now you can access and control valuable information from your NavNet network, such as Radar Overlay, Waypoints, Routes and more directly on your PC.
FAR2XX7 Radar Connectivity
MaxSea TimeZero Explorer can be connected to up to two Furuno FAR2XX7 series radars. A simple Ethernet connection allows TimeZero Explorer to receive high resolution digital radar video for chart overlay, NavData and ARPA targets without any additional serial interfaces. The X7's range, gain and sea clutter may be controlled by MaxSea TZ, and you can also acquire and cancel ARPA targets in parallel with the X7.
MaxSea has created an online site specifically for users of MaxSea TimeZero™. Just visit us at ?www.MaxSea.com. Once you register your software, you will gain access to a variety of service and support areas, all free-of-charge. Personalized weather downloads, chart and software updates as well as practical tips, training and technical support are all available to you on-demand, 24 hours a day.
Optional Modules: Routing Module
Teamed up with the weather forecasts and currents data, this sail routing module makes it possible to calculate the optimal sailing route based on weather constraints. With this new version of MaxSea, the Routing Module goes even further, adding the following features:
- One click comparison between several routes and animations to evaluate multiple scenarios
- Option to pass a waypoint, leaving it Port or Starboard during multi waypoint routing computation
- Waves are now used for routing computation along with wind and currents
- "Sailsets" are displayed with convenient color coding on the routing isochrones; it allows the user to analyze every route about sail change sets, which is especially useful for both racers and cruisers
The Sounder Module allows you to display and control a DFF1 or DFF3 and provides the following features:
- Sounder Echogram with real time A-Scope and Historic Data (approximately 3 minutes of historical data)
- Control of the Various Sounder modes (HF, LF, Auto Mode, Auto-Range, etc. At this time the Zoom modes are not available)
- Accu-Fish feature, which recognizes fish targets and estimates size of target
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Windows® Vista or Windows® 7, Windows® 8 CPU 1.5GHz (Intel Core2Duo recommended)
- CPU 2 GHz (Intel Core2Duo highly recommended)
- 2GB of RAM
- Video Board (DirectX 9.0c compatible, WDDM driver, Pixel/Vertex Shader v3.0): Minimum - Intel Integrated Chipset x3100 or HD (R4) series
- Recommended - Dedicated Video Board (ATI or NVIDIA) with 256MB VRAM
- Note: The PBG module requires a dedicated Video Board with 512MB VRAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
- CD/DVD reader
- Hard disk: 20GB of free memory
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments
- 100 Base-T Network adapter for NavNet or FAR2XX7 connection
Manufacturer Part Number: TZ EXPLORER
|Accessories for this product...