Garmin Bluechart&Reg; G2 - Heu718l - Mediterranean Sea - Microsd&Trade;/Sd&Trade;
Garmin Bluechart G2 Heu718l Mediterranean Sea Microsd &
BlueChart® g2 - HEU718L - Mediterranean Sea - microSD™/SD™
See your surroundings more clearly with BlueChart® g2 data. With BlueChart® g2, you'll get detailed marine cartography that provides convenient viewing of nautical content. BlueChart g2 allows you to see your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to naviads, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more. You will also have access to detailed mapping capabilities that include Safety Shading, Fishing Charts, smooth data transition between zoom levels, harmonious transition across chart borders, and reduction of chart discontinuities.
See your vessel's precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™
Covers: Detailed offshore coastal coverage of the Mediterranean Sea in its entirety. Coverage features the Strait of Gibraltar, the Balearic Islands, the French Riviera, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, the Adriatic Sea, the Greek Islands, the Aegean Sea, the Dardanelles and Bosporus Straits, the Sea of Marmara, Cyprus, the Suez Canal, Tripoli and Algiers Harbors, and the Gulfs of Gab
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-C1025-20