Garmin Ghp&Trade; 12 Corepack F/Sailboat Autopilot System *Linear Drive Sold Seperately
Garmin Ghp 12 Corepack For Sailboat Autopilot System
GHP™ 12 Sailboat Autopilot System
When sailors need "an extra set of hands" to take the helm while they're busy with sails, lines, winches, radios, or other demands onboard - Garmin delivers with the GHP 12. Designed for sailboats with linear-actuated steering systems, this below-deck autopilot system is accessed through a full-color GHC 10 digital control head. And when interfaced with Garmin's GWS 10 (or other compatible wind sensor), GPS and network electronics, the GHP 12 can support such workload-saving features as heading hold, wind hold, step turns, tack/jibe, MFD route following, and more. A built-in rate gyro maintains precise turn response and control stability. Plus, NMEA 2000 connectivity ensures ease of installation and network access to autopilot heading data.
Product Features and Specifications:
Corepack Includes: GHC 10, Course Computer Unit (CCU), Electronics Control Unit (ECU), CCU/ECU interconnect cable (with threaded collar), ECU power cable (with threaded collar), buzzer, NMEA 2000 drop cable (2m), NMEA 2000 power cable, two NMEA 2000 T-connectors, male and female terminators.
- Two linear drives available from Garmin (depending on the particular installation) Sold Seperately.
- Class A Drive Unit - for sailboats with up to 28,500 lbs of displacement
- Class B Drive Unit - for larger sailboats with up to 79,000 lbs of displacement
- New sailing specific features include wind hold and tack/jibe functions
- Supports existing Garmin autopilot features including heading hold, step turns, GPS route to, and engage from chartplotter
- GHP 12 is controlled using the full-color GHC 10 helm unit
- NMEA 2000 certified for ease of installation and configuration
- Integrated rudder feedback transducer for ease of installation and reliability
- Capable of working on both 12V and 24V systems (28V max input voltage)
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-00705-30