Garmin Ghp 12 Corepack F/Sailboat Autopilot System *Linear Drive Sold Seperately
Garmin Ghp 12 Corepack For Sailboat Autopilot SystemGHP 12 Sailboat Autopilot System
When sailors need "an extra set of hands" to take the helm while they're busy with sails, lines, winches, radios, or other demands onboard - Garmin delivers with the GHP 12. Designed for sailboats with linear-actuated steering systems, this below-deck autopilot system is accessed through a full-color GHC 10 digital control head. And when interfaced with Garmin's GWS 10 (or other compatible wind sensor), GPS and network electronics, the GHP 12 can support such workload-saving features as heading hold, wind hold, step turns, tack/jibe, MFD route following, and more. A built-in rate gyro maintains precise turn response and control stability. Plus, NMEA 2000 connectivity ensures ease of installation and network access to autopilot heading data.Product Features and Specifications:
- Two linear drives available from Garmin (depending on the particular installation) Sold Seperately.
- Class A Drive Unit - for sailboats with up to 28,500 lbs of displacement
- Class B Drive Unit - for larger sailboats with up to 79,000 lbs of displacement
- New sailing specific features include wind hold and tack/jibe functions
- Supports existing Garmin autopilot features including heading hold, step turns, GPS route to, and engage from chartplotter
- GHP 12 is controlled using the full-color GHC 10 helm unit
- NMEA 2000 certified for ease of installation and configuration
- Integrated rudder feedback transducer for ease of installation and reliability
- Capable of working on both 12V and 24V systems (28V max input voltage)
GHC 10, Course Computer Unit (CCU), Electronics Control Unit (ECU), CCU/ECU interconnect cable (with threaded collar), ECU power cable (with threaded collar), buzzer, NMEA 2000 drop cable (2m), NMEA 2000 power cable, two NMEA 2000 T-connectors, male and female terminators.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-00705-30