Limited Time Promotion! Includes Free Garmin WIFI Adapter Kit ($249.99 Value).
Get wireless connectivity on the go with free Wi-Fi adapter kit. Pair it with Garmin's BlueChart® Mobile app (sold separately) to remotely transfer routes, waypoints and more from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® to your networked Garmin chartplotter.
Once underway, the adapter will allow the Apple® devices to "follow the boat" along its route by wirelessly sharing the GPS location from the Garmin marine network. This is the most accurate way for passengers to see the boat's progress and position from anywhere on the boat when the Apple device's assisted GPS is unavailable.
What's in the Box:
- Garmin Wi-Fi adapter
- Omni-directional antenna
- Wall mount holster
- Power cord
- POE injector
- Garmin Marine Network cable and coupler
- Software update SD™ card
Garmin Gpsmap&Reg; 6012 Gps Chartplotter Mfd
Garmin Gpsmap 6012 Gps Chart Plotter Mfd
GPSMAP 6000 Series
For mariners who want one of the smoothest, fastest displays in Garmin's chartplotter lineup, the GPSMAP 6000 series is clearly in a class by itself. Incorporating new high-speed graphical processors that are setting a new standard in speed and performance, these top-of-the-line multifunction displays offer Garmin G Motion technology for ultra-smooth map panning and zooming with virtually seamless graphical updating in all dimensions. It is some of the most stunning marine cartographic technology ever seen in this class of equipment. Plus, with its new sleep and stylish design the GPSMAP 6000 series compliments all of today's modern nav-stations.
The GPSMAP 6000 series offers expanded plug-and-play access to onboard sensors, with NMEA 2000 and Garmin Marine Network connectivity. So, its easy to access and control a whole array of network assets from any compatible plotter on your boat: everything from autopilot and engine sensors to VHF radios, onboard radar, digital sonar, XM WX Satellite Weather with NEXRAD, AIS traffic monitoring, live-cam security video and more. Garmin networking puts it all at your fingertips.
All GPSMAP 6000 series chartplotters accept optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards, allowing you to access such premium features as true 3-D Mariner's Eye View and underawter Fish Eye View perspectives, plus Auto Guidance capability to suggest the best passages, and real picture aerial photo reference with marine points-of-interest (POI) location data. That's the Garmin GPSMAP 6000 Series: Today's new high water mark in network navigation and data access.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Includes GPS 17x NMEA 2000 - high sensitivity, WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS sensor
- Display: GPSMAP 6008 and 6208: 8.4-inch diagonal, color VGA sunlight readable, high-brightness display (640 x 480)GPSMAP 6012 and 6212: 12.1-inch diagonal, color XGA sunlight readable, high-brightness display (1024 x 768)
- Unmatched low-light, nighttime visibility - display automatically dims to 0.5 nits and features a backlit keypad
- Garmin G Motion ultra-smooth map panning and zooming - setting a new standard in speed and performance
- With Garmin's line of xHD marine radars mariners can expect superior radar performance - two times finer image resolution, user-selectable high-color presentations and up to 256 levels of intensity information for a wide range of target identification from birds to large ships
- NMEA 2000 certified - Compatible with Garmin's full lineup of NMEA 2000 marine sensors, marine VHF radios and autopilots
- GPSMAP 6008 and 6012 features a preloaded worldwide imagery basemap
- GPSMAP 6208 and 6212 features built-in marine charts for the coastal United States - including Alaska, Hawaii and Explorer Charts of the Bahamas. This data provides detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas and tide and current information
- Streamlined user interface offers easy selection of functions and features
- View weather overlays from XM WX Satellite Weather such as NEXRAD weather radar and forecasts, current conditions, wind direction, wave direction, wave height, buoy data, lightning, county warnings and much more with the optional GXM 51 (subscription required)
- Optional GXM 51 also provides over 170 channels of quality audio entertainment from XM Satellite Radio (subscription required)
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 and BlueChart g2 Vision cards, and to save waypoints, routes and tracks to be shared with others
- Adding optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, high-resolution satellite imagery, 3D Mariner's Eye View and 3D Fish Eye View
- Compatible with optional wireless remote control for added flexibility and greater control
- New sleek and stylish design looks great in any helm
- Flush-mountable case design - removable top and bottom snap covers provide for easier flush mounting
- Easier installation thanks to new color-coded ports, taking plug-n-play to a whole new level
- Built in ports: three networks ports, one NMEA 2000 port, one NMEA 0183 port (blue), one power port (red), one video port (yellow)
- Four NMEA 0183 inputs, two NMEA 0183 outputs (supports both AIS and DSC), PC output and two composite video inputs
- Alphanumeric keypad featured on the GPSMAP 6012 and 6212 for easy data entry
- Unit dimensions - GPSMAP 6008 and 6208: 11.5"W x 7.4"H x 5.9"D / GPSMAP 6012 and 6212: 15.0"W x 9.9"H x 5.9"D
- Alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course, clock, low battery voltage and GPS accuracy
- Waterproof: IPX7 - submersible
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-00751-00
|Accessories for this product...