Garmin Gpsmap&Reg; 7212 Gps Chartplotter Mfd
Garmin Gpsmap 7212 Gps Chart Plotter Mfd
GPSMAP® 7212 GPS Chartplotter MFD
The touchscreen GPSMAP 7212 chartplotter is preloaded with BlueChart® g2 charts of the U.S. coast and video-quality resolution on a 12.1" (30.73 cm) XGA display. Get total system integration with support for sonar, radar and weather. Add optional BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts (sold separately) for Garmin Auto Guidance technology, high-resolution satellite imagery, above and below the water 3-D perspective, aerial photographs and coastal roads with points of interest.
Designed to Move
Garmin G Motion™ technology on the GPSMAP 7212 gives you blazing-fast map redraw and refresh rates, so you'll have near real-time data to guide you. Whether you're in a crowded harbor or in uncertain weather, you'll have confidence to navigate your surroundings. Its sleek and stylish design was built to brave the elements. Optional remote and computer mouse add flexibility.
View Detailed Graphics & Video
GPSMAP 7212 features highly detailed BlueChart g2 marine charts of the coastal U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas. Easily add maps using the SD card slot without having to connect to a computer. Keep tabs on your engine room or other areas of your boat when you connect a live video feed with the video input and output options. Choose a range of brightness options - from sunlight-readable to low-light conditions - to match your surroundings.
Optional BlueChart g2 Vision
Add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter with optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD cards.
- MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide a 3-D perspective, both above and below the waterline
- High resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help orient you in unfamiliar areas
- Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow - one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions
Connect to Your Network
Connect GPSMAP 7212 to your network easily to interface with additional MFDs and remote sensors. Once connected, share information between GPSMAP 7212 and other chartplotters on your boat. You also can add high-powered radar, sonar and XM MX Satellite Weather and SiriusXM Satellite Radio to your system.
Control Fusion Audio Systems
Enjoy full control of your Fusion audio system through your chartplotter for up to 4 separate listening zones. Access iPod®/iPhone® menus; browse playlists, artists and songs. Control audio sources for SiriusXM, DVD, iPod/iPhone, Aux, USB and AM/FM. And of course, you have complete control of volume, track, pause, play, balance and subwoofer. Available accessories (sold separately) include a wireless mouse and an RF remote. Both are waterproof and make controlling your stereo even easier.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Includes GPS 17x NMEA 2000 - high sensitivity, WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS sensor
- Display: GPSMAP 7012 and 7212: 12.1-inch diagonal, color XGA sunlight readable, high-brightness, touchscreen display (1024 x 768) GPSMAP 7015 and 7215: 15-inch diagonal, color XGA sunlight readable, high-brightness, touchscreen display (1024 x 768)
- Unmatched low-light, nighttime visibility - display automatically dims to 0.5 nits and features a backlit keypad
- Garmin G Motion ultra-smooth map panning and zooming - setting a new standard in speed and performance
- With Garmin's line of xHD marine radars mariners can expect superior radar performance - two times finer image resolution, user-selectable high-color presentations and up to 256 levels of intensity information for a wide range of target identification from birds to large ships
- NMEA 2000 certified - Compatible with Garmin's full lineup of NMEA 2000 marine sensors, marine VHF radios and autopilots
- GPSMAP 7012 and 7015 features a preloaded worldwide imagery basemap
- GPSMAP 7212 and 7215 features built-in marine charts for the coastal United States - including Alaska, Hawaii and Explorer Charts of the Bahamas. This data provides detailed coastlines, shaded depth contours, navaids, port plans, wrecks, restricted areas and tide and current information
- Streamlined user interface offers easy selection of functions and features
- View weather overlays from XM WX Satellite Weather such as NEXRAD weather radar and forecasts, current conditions, wind direction, wave direction, wave height, buoy data, lightning, county warnings and much more with the optional GXM 51 (subscription required)
- Optional GXM 51 also provides over 170 channels of quality audio entertainment from XM Satellite Radio (subscription required)
- Single SD memory card slot for BlueChart g2 and BlueChart g2 Vision cards, and to save waypoints, routes and tracks to be shared with others
- Adding optional BlueChart g2 Vision cards provide enhanced navigation features like Auto Guidance, high-resolution satellite imagery, 3D Mariner's Eye View and 3-D Fish Eye View
- Compatible with optional wireless remote control and wireless mouse for added flexibility
- New sleek and stylish design looks great in any helm
- Flush-mountable case design - removable top and bottom snap covers provide for easier flush mounting
- Easier installation thanks to new color-coded ports, taking plug-n-play to a whole new level
- Built in ports: three networks ports, one NMEA 2000 port, one NMEA 0183 port (blue), one power port (red), 7012 and 7212 have one video port (yellow) and the 7015 and 7215 have two video ports (yellow and purple)
- GPSMAP 7015 and 7215 include a multimedia cable which has inputs for composite video, S-video and PC monitor
- Four NMEA 0183 inputs and two NMEA 0183 outputs (supports both AIS and DSC), 7012 and 7212 have one PC output and two composite video inputs, 7015 and 7215 have one PC output, one PC input and four composite video inputs
- Unit dimensions - GPSMAP 7012 and 7212: 13.3"W x 9.9"H x 5.8"D / GPSMAP 7015 and 7215: 15.5"W x 11.8"H x 5.9"D
- Alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course, clock, low battery voltage and GPS accuracy
- Waterproof: IPX7 - Submersible
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-00749-01
|Accessories for this product...