Garmin Topo Alaska Enhanced On Microsd/Sd
TOPO Alaska Enhanced offers digital topographic maps equivalent to 1:24,000 and 1:63,360 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps for all of Alaska.
- Detailed 24K coverage encompassing Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks, plus other select areas in Alaska; includesdetailed 63K coverage for all remaining areas in Alaska
- Routable road content and searchable Points of Interest provided by NAVTEQ
- Points of Interest include food and drink, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Turn-by-turn directions, plus create point to point routes on compatible units
- Routable dirt roads and trails including metropolitan and rural areas
- Dense contour intervals combined with DEM (digital elevation model) data that supports 3-D terrain shading and routeelevation profiles on compatible units to help estimate terrain difficulty
- National, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries
- Detailed lakes, rivers, streams, plus terrain contours, elevations, summits, geographic points, and more
- Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information
Use with Oregon and Colorado series navigators to access full 3-D view and terrain shading. Standard compatibility with the following units: Dakota 20, eTrex x-series, GPSMAP 60Cx, 60CSx, 62s, 62st, 76Cx, 76CSx, 78, 78s, 78sc, 4x1/4x1s, 5x1/5x1s, 5x6/5x6s, 620, 640, 7x0/7x0s, Edge 605, 705, 800, Rino x-series, Astro 220, nuvi 500 series.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-C1057-00