Gme Accusat 406 Cat 2 Epirb Non-Hazmat W/Bracket
Gme Accusat 406 Cat 2 Epirb Non-Hazmat W/ Bracket
GME MT403 series EPIRBs are a culmination of years of extensive R & D by GME engineers. The end result is a radical new design concept that is not only a significant improvement on existing beacon performance, but dramatically slashes the cost of 406 MHz EPIRB ownership.
The GME MT403 406 MHz digital EPIRB is the latest exciting extension of GME's growing family of innovative safety products. A key feature of the MT403 series is the use of non-hazardous battery packs that are IATA compliant and allow for restriction free transportation.
The MT403 also includes a water activation feature. Once it has been removed from its mounting bracket, the MT403 will activate automatically on immersion in water. Of course you can also activate it manually if required.
Advantages of a 406 MHZ EPIRB over the older analogue EPIRBs include, world wide coverage, position location accuracy to within 5 kms and a more stable transmitted signal resulting in faster response time. Most importantly, the addition of a unique digitally coded message provides Search and Rescue authorities with vital information including the country of beacon registration and identification of the vessel in distress, thus greatly reducing the incidence of false alerts and unneccesary deployment of valuable rescue resources.
An auxiliary homing transmitter is included in the MT403 to enable suitably equipped Search and Rescue vessels to home in on the distress beacon.
- Unrivaled in technology, performance and price
- Easy, in-built self-test with audio/visual alert
- Ground breaking microprocessor based design, delivers unparalleled performance and value
- Zero warm-up Digital Technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the quick-release bracket
- Automatically activates on immersion in water or can be activated manually if desired
- High intensity solid strobe state
- 6 year battery life
- Non-hazardous batteries for restriction free transportation
- 6 year GME warranty
- Rugged lightweight easy-to-mount compact design
Manufacturer Part Number: MT-403