Iris Thermal Imaging Camera - 30hz - 384x288 - Ntsc - No Export
Iris Thermal Imaging Camera 30hz 384x288 Resolution NtscThermal Imaging PTZ Camera - 30hZ - QVGA
The IM-PTZ-16t is a revolutionary addition to the industry leading Iris Innovations SeeSeaTV range of marine camera systems.
Measuring an amazingly compact 16cm high, and only 13cm in diameter, the miniature footprint lends itself perfectly to the aesthetically critical leisure marine market and certainly packs a punch in terms of high end features. And although it may be small in size and price, it's packed with high quality features and specifications that make it a serious contender in the Thermal Imaging Camera market.
Fitted with a high resolution uncooled Amorphous Silicone camera engine, the PTZ-16t boasts 5 built in viewing modes to suit environmental conditions, 2 digital zoom settings (x2 & x4) and a built in Man Over Board system.
The PTZ-16t Thermal Camera gives you the power to see in complete darkness and through adverse weather and is the perfect addition to your on board safety and security systems.
- Extremely Compact Housing Measures 16cm High by 13cm in Diameter
- Waterproof to IP66
- High Resolution 384 x 288 pixels (Total pixels 110, 592)
- 15mm Lens (35° Horizontal Field of View)
- 360° Continuous Pan/Tilt -15° - 90° with Auto Flip
- 5 Viewing Modes: Automatic, Night, Adverse Weather, Docking, MoB
- x2 and x4 Digital Zoom
- Full Weather Proof / Anti Corrosion / Anti Vibration
- Extremely Sensitive Thermal Response - Less than 50mK
- Cruise, Auto Scan, Pattern Scan
- High Precision Positioning / Stable PTZ
- 100 User definable Preset Memory Positions
- Up to 40 Preset Positions can be used for Auto Cruise Function
- Compatible with IM-DVR-04P for Remote PTZ Control
- Extremely Simple Operation
- Compatible with IM-PTZ-TRK Object Tracking Interface
Manufacturer Part Number: IM-PTZ-16T-30-Q