Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker - Orange
Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker - Safety Orange
4250 Racing Weather Tracker - Orange
Part #: 08425
Knowing how the weather influences the way a car drives is the first step to optimizing performance. The Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker is the next generation of weather monitoring. Even slight fluctuations in weather conditions like temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and density altitude can affect your car's performance. Kestrel Weather Meters provide quick, accurate information to help you decide what changes need to be made, before even making a lap around the track or a pass down the drag strip.
In pits around the country, racers have been trading in their bulky and expensive weather monitoring stations in favor of the portable Kestrel 4000. Now, Kestrel is proud to introduce a unit designed especially for them - the Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker. A 2000 point data log lets you keep track of the conditions for each race day, and the optional computer interface lets you upload all the data to your PC or laptop - making long-term storage, in-depth analysis, and detailed charting of stored data a breeze.
The 4250 Racing Weather Tracker measures every environmental condition with unrivaled ease and accuracy - and all in a cell-phone sized package. Temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and density altitude are all continuously measured, and data is stored either manually or automatically. Portable and easy-to-use, Kestrels give racers and pit crews relevant data to gain that competitive edge at a fraction of the cost of other systems currently on the market.
The Kestrel 4250 features the best portable sensors available, assuring that it's dead-on accurate. Each unit is individually calibrated before it leaves our manufacturing plant, and comes with a certificate of conformity.
The Kestrel 4250 accurately measures/features:
- Measures: Wind Speed, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Moisture Content (Grains), Dewpoint, Station Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Air Density, Relative Air Density, Desity Altitude, Altitude
- Waterproof and floats
- Backlight for low light conditions
- Data logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 3200 data points
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Convenient averaging mode
- Data charting
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface/or BlueTooth Model)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Assembled in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: 0842R