Kestrel 4500 Pocket Weather Meter W/Bluetooth - Olive Drab Night Vision
Kestrel 4500nv Pocket Weather Meter W/Bluetooth - Olive Drab
4500 Pocket Weather Meter w/Bluetooth - Olive Drab Night Vision
Part #: 0845BNVOLV
The Kestrel 4500 Pocket Weather Tracker is Kestrel's flagship meter. Capable of monitoring and reporting an exhaustive list of environmental parameters - from temperature to barometric pressure, dewpoint, wind chill, and more**, the Kestrel 4500 is the most feature-rich pocket weather meter in the entire Kestrel catalog. And now, the Kestrel 4500, as well as the entire Kestrel 4000 series, is available with Bluetooth Technology, allowing you to communicate wirelessly and transmit and log your data automatically.
In addition to the Kestrel 4000's extensive list of capabilities, the Kestrel 4500 has these distinct monitoring functions:
- Digital Compass
- Wind Direction
These added features make the 4500 the Kestrel Meter of choice for military professionals, HAZMAT teams, and flight crews. Like all the pocket weather meters in the Kestrel 4000 series, the Kestrel 4500 is capable of storing and charting up to 1400 data points for later analysis.
If you select the Bluetooth model, your meter includes custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data and transfer data to other applications. It is not longer to purchase an interface separately, the new Kestrel Meters with Bluetooth include the software necessary to communicate wirelessly at a range of up to 30-feet.
For military professionals, the Olive Drab NV version of the Kestrel 4500 features a night-vision preserving backlight. Backlight incorporates optical filter to reduce overall brightness and minimize blue and green spectrum light to preserve night vision. (Note: This backlight appears soft greyish pink, not "red", and is still in the visible spectrum, so is not compatible with night-vision equipment.)
For military professionals, the Olive Drab NV version of the Kestrel 4500 is equipped with a red night vision backlight. The backlight appears as a subdued, almost white-pink hue. This is not an issue with the meter - this is how the light is designed for optimal performance in low-light conditions.
Weekend shooters and military snipers alike have been calling for a Kestrel Meter with crosswind calculation for years - and the Kestrel 4500 meets that demand completely. The elite Kestrel 4500 has the most complete list of features in the entire Kestrel Meter family, with the only absent elements being the airflow and humidity ratio measurements available with the Kestrel 4200 Air Flow Tracker.
Kestrel's 4500 includes a soft carry pouch, neck lanyard and 2 AAA batteries.
The Kestrel 4500 accurately measures/features:
- Heading (true & magnetic)
- Wind direction, crosswind, headwind/tailwind
- Pressure trend
- Wet bulb temperature
- Relative humidity in percentage
- Heat stress index and dewpoint
- Density altitude
- Wind chill
- Air, water and snow temperature
- Current, average and maximum air velocity
- Waterproof and floats
- Time and date
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Data Logger (automatic and manual)
- Customizable data storage - 2900 data points
- Minimum, Maximum and Average values
- Multi-Function 3-line display
- Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit
- Exterior temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors for fast and accurate readings
- Customize screens to display user-selected measurements
- Graph and recall trends
- User-replaceable impeller
- Flip-top impeller cover allows use of other functions while protecting the impeller
- Data charting
- Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
- Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Assembled in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: 0845BNVOLV
|Accessories for this product...