Lowrance Elite4 Hdi 83/200 Ice Machine
Elite-4 HDI Fishfinder/Chartplotter
All-NEW easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter with Hybrid Dual Imaging™ that combines Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Imaging™ technology, a super-bright, LED-backlit color display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
The compact Elite-4 HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit color display and a built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of today?s top-selling fishfinder and chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit color display
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) ? Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis™
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBackTM to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Display Size: 4.3 in./10.92 cm
Resolution: 480 x 272
Backlighting: 11-Level LED
Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
HDI Operating Frequencies: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
Warranty: One year
Display Resolution: 480 x 272
Display Type: 16-bit color TFT
Display Backlighting: 11-Level LED
Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
Display Size: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
Depth Alarm: Yes
Sonar Frequencies: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
Shallow Alarm: Yes
Temperature Readings: Yes
Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar®
Max Depth Per Transducer Type
DownScan Imaging™: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
Broadband Sounder™: Max 750 ft / 229 m @ 83/200 kHz
*Optional - Broadband Sounder™: Max 2000 ft / 610 m @ 50/200 kHz
Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
Product Width: 3.8 in \ 96 mm
Product Depth: 2.2 in \ 56 mm
Product Height: 6.6 in \ 168 mm (7.5 in \ 189 mm with bracket)
Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
Navigation: Routes: 100
Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3,000
GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
GPS Alarms: Yes
Background Mapping: US Background map with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
Mapping Options: Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
Memory Card Capable: Yes
Declaration of Conformity: Part 15.103 FCC rules & CE RTTE directive 1999/5/EC
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11305-001