Lowrance Hds-5 Gen2 Lake Insight Bundle W/Lss-2, 83/200 Khz & Lss-2 Transducer
Lowrance Hds-5 Gen2 Lake Insight Bundle With Lss-2
HDS-5 Gen2 Lake Insight w/LSS-2, 83/200 kHz and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10868-001
Enjoy HDS® high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New, fastest HDS® ever
- Realtime StructureMap™ capability
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode, fluorescent backlighting
- Built-in Insight™ USA mapping options (Americas models) or Navionics® world background map
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5"/12.7 cm display, at an attractive, entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder™ is a popular choice, options also include a three-window display.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar® in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper, saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data, and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Lake Insight - model option for intuitive, life-like inland, freshwater mapping views;Worldwide (non-Americas): Navionics® world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, as well as Navionics® Gold, Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboViewr for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation.
LSS-2 StructureScan® HD
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition & separation. Plus, extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays, StructureScan® sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances, and with
higher resolution - structure, game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging™ - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging™ available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
- View DownScan Imaging™ with Broadband Sounder in split-screen, to remove all the guesswork.
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back™ with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet Modules.
- Fully-waterproof modules
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-10868-001