Lowrance Hds7 50/200khz With Insight Usa
HDS-7 Multifunction Fishfinder/Chartplotter
NEW SOLARMAX™ PLUS DISPLAY
- Large-but-compact 6.4? full VGA color display with astounding fishfinder and navigational detail
- Sunlight viewable with brighter, clearer, wider-angle viewing
- Brilliant, pure-white LED screen/keypad backlighting is fully adjustable to dim-to-zero to preserve night vision
Award-winning Broadband Sounder technologies inside the HDS-5 produces the best Lowrance fishfinding ever!
- Superior clarity and up to an astounding 120-degree view of fish- and structure-finding coverage.
- Phenomenal separation of fish targets from structure, baitfish, thermoclines, clutter and bottom.
- Improved underwater fish-holding structure identification; channels, rock piles, stump beds, submerged standing timber, drop-offs and more.
- Exceptional fish-finding performance in any water/weather situation, at all depths and at any speed.
- Peerless bottom tracking performance now with up to 8X zoom range.
- New, multiple choices of display color palettes for marking fish in all water/weather conditions.
- COLORLINE™ greatly improves target definition and separation, plus defines bottom composition.
- Fully loaded with legendary Lowrance performance fishfinder features and functions.
- Transducer 50/83/200 kHz frequency capable ? expanded range of transducers available including patented Skimmer® transom mount 83/200 and 50/200 depth-temp transducers.
HIGH-DEFINITION GPS & MAPPING
- Super-sensitive, 16-channel internal GPS antenna with faster time-to-signal lock and precision position ? networks with NMEA 2000®
- Optional LGC-4000 external 5 Hz 16-channel GPS antenna module with high speed 5X/sec. update rate available for custom applications ? networks with NMEA 2000®
- Built-in Enhanced U.S. base map includes coastal shorelines, over 100,000 bodies of water and 5,000 enhanced lakes with high-detail shorelines and depth contours
- Exclusive new Lowrance Insight cartography now built-in on select models, delivers a whole new dimension in effective, reliable marine navigation and fishing
- Revolutionary contour shading for stunning life-like perspectives of bottom structure and topography.
- Exclusive Fishing Hot Spots® fishing points of interest content, includes marked fishing areas, boat launches and fish habitat areas.
- Lightning-fast map screen redraws and display updates.
- Insight USA™ coverage for continental U.S. inland waters and Great Lakes, plus U.S. coastal waters.
- Supports the complete range of Navionics® cartridges including Platinum Plus, Platinum and Platinum Hot Maps with 3D mapping featuring TurboView™ for enhanced viewing
- Also supports all Lowrance high-detail mapping and charts on memory card
- LakeMaster® ProMaps surveyed lakes with high-detail depth contours.
- Fishing Hot Spots® PRO with fishing points of interest.
- NauticPath™ offshore/coastal maps, FreedomMaps™ land and lake topographic maps and MapCreate USA Series 7.
- Exceptional waypoint management with icons specifically designed for fishing
EVEN EASIER EASE-OF-USE
- New and unique menu display enhances quicker and easier access to most-used features
- Improved keyboard design for improved angler control in all weather conditions
- Attractive new case design that is easier to install
- Newest high-capacity high-speed flash memory for user functions and cartography storage reduces case size for a more compact performance package
- One high-speed SD card slot for optional detail mapping display and sonar/GPS data recording
ADVANCED NETWORKING & EXPANDABILITY
- Fully compatible with SIRIUS high-resolution, real-time weather and radio with smart antenna module option and ethernet output to displays, and high quality audio output to any onboard stereo; available in two affordable SIRIUS package choices
- Inland content package includes weather radar, lightning, other weather features, plus real time fuel price search
- Coastal content package including full suite of weather and sea conditions.
- 120 channel crystal clear radio service for a small additional monthly fee that includes NASCAR, NFL and college football broadcasts
- Simplified high-speed Ethernet-based networking shares useful sonar, navigation, SIRIUS weather/radio and radar data
- Compatible with Lowrance High Definition Digital Radar radome options with radar/chart overlay feature (with optional heading sensor)
- NMEA 2000® network connectivity for easy multi-station data sharing to monitor and display boat operation systems via onboard and engine sensors
- Maximize fuel economy with Fuel Flow sensors or digital Engine Interface sensors.
- Precision temperature sensor option for surface water, livewell, baitwell, cabin and/or engine room readings.
- Compatible with all other NMEA 2000®-certified sensors from Lowrance -- including speed, fluid level and pressure sensors ? or other manufacturers.
- Track-Your-Buddy and Get-Buddy features in addition to DSC when interfaced with Lowrance-compatible VHF marine radios
- NMEA 0183 compatible
HDS-7 MODEL CHOICES
HDS-7 83/200 kHz transducer, with Enhanced U.S. Basemap #140-05
HDS-7 without transducer, with Enhanced U.S. Basemap #140-34
HDS-7 83/200 kHz transducer, with Insight USA™ #140-12
HDS-7 50/200 kHz transducer, with Insight USA™ #140-14
HDS-7 without transducer, with Insight USA™ #140-36
Manufacturer Part Number: 140-14