Lowrance Mark-5x Pro Fishfinder Mono 83/200 Khz
Lowrance Mark-5x Pro Fishfinder Mono 83/200 Khz T/M
Powerful yet simplified performance, only Mark fishfinders offer legendary Lowrance features with a newly-optimized automatic mode for high-performance finding with turn-on-and-fish ease. Along with easy-to-use menus, there?s also an Advanced User Mode for fine-tuning to water conditions.
The Mark-5x Pro includes a high-resolution 5 in./12.7 cm, 480x480 pixel Film SuperTwist LCD that maximizes visibility and target detail and separation even in direct sunlight. Adjustable, bright-white LED screen and keypad backlight for day or night viewing. In addition to wider, dual-frequency 83/200 kHz sonar coverage, this powerful 300W RMS sounder provides fishfinding to 1,000 ft./305 m depths.
New case/mounting design for easy one-hand tilt/swivel view adjustment provides simple installation - also fits same cut-out for previous 5 in./7 cm models for in-dash installations. New uniplug 1/4-turn connectors - compatible with earlier Lowrance and Eagle uniplug installations to simplify upgrades.Easy-to-View Display
Legendary Lowrance Sonar Performance
- High-res 480 x 480 pixel Film SuperTwist LCD maximizes visibility
- Screen and keypad with bright-white LED backlight
- 2,400 W PTP, 300 W RMS; depth to 1,000' (305 m)
- 83/200 kHz, 20/60 degree Skimmer transducer w/temp
- Unique Trackback feature for sonar history scrollback
- Easier-to-use menus with Advanced User Mode feature
- New case/mounting design for easy one-hand tilt/swivel viewing adjustment, removal for stow and re-install
- New uniplug 1/4-turn connectors with advance reliability
- Lowrance one-year limited warranty
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-00175-001