Minn Kota Riptide&Reg; Sp Rt70/Sp/Cp - Saltwater - Bow-Mount - Trolling Motorv - 24-70lb-54"
Minn Kota Riptide Sp Rt70/Sp/Cp 24v 70lb 54"
Get optimized saltwater performance with Riptide® SPs reengineered electric steer control, new deploy-assist lever, and a host of features that set the standards for power and control.
- Riptide® SPs new deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Simply depress the lever to deploy the motor and youre ready to go. When its time to move, it stows easily and securely ready for action again as soon as you are.
Go remote with standard CoPilot
- Give yourself the freedom to operate from anywhere on the boat with the CoPilot remote control, now standard on Riptide® SP. Its total control in the palm of your hand.
Digital Maximizer. Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
- Conventional speed coil technology wastes energy by delivering a constant, steady flow of power to the motor regardless of the speed setting resulting in wasted energy.
- Pioneered in 1985, Minn Kotas innovative Maximizer technology delivers the precise amount of power needed at any setting, along with variable speed control. Now, our advanced, digital microprocessing optimizes draw to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. Get up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
Optional Foot Pedal
- New waterproof, low-profile foot pedal with 18' cord offers precise control. You can activate AutoPilot as well as heel/toe or right/left steering, infinite speed adjustments, and momentary/constant On/Off control. Sold separately.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
- Riptide® features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Riptide® control boards (1) are fully encapsulated in marine-grade urethane (2) to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against the destructive effects of saltwater
- A sacrificial anode protects the motor from galvanic corrosion. Saltwater attacks the zinc anode (discretely located on the prop hub), which can be easily replaced when necessary. The result is better protection and longer motor life.
Cool, Quiet Power
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kota®. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise so quiet they'll never hear you coming.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
- The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of stainless steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike stainless steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode guaranteed for life!
- 2 Year Warranty Riptide® ST bow-mount trolling motors feature a two year warranty
When you're on the water, the last thing you want to worry about is your trolling motor. You need to trust it to handle any condition and deliver you to that next trophy fish. Riptide® SP does just that. Saltwater-engineered design and proven Minn Kota® technology puts more power and greater control at your fingertips, and makes worrying about your motor a distant memory.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1363560