Magellan Explorist 510 Hunter Bundle W/Kirsch Trax Maps
Magellan Explorist 510 Hunter Bundle W/ Kirsch Trax Maps
eXplorist 510 Hunter Bundle with Kirsch TRAX Maps
The TRAX series of maps is changing the way sportsmen in North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana , Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon use their GPS units. A simple description of a TRAX map would be a BLM map for a GPS, but it is so much more than this. Never before has one map been able to cover the needs of sportsmen and sportswomen for hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and traveling until now. A TRAX map is like taking a BLM map, Forest Service map, County Road Map, Topo map, and a state Game and Fish map and combining them together live on your GPS.
TRAX maps are an all-around sportsmen's map combining the feature sets of a BLM map, Forest service map, Game and Fish map, and other maps sets into one. The maps work on the eXplorist and provide real-time mapping data critical to outdoor activities.
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Bureau of Reclamation (BOR)
- Waterfowl Production Areas (WPA)
- Wildlife Management Areas (WMA)
- State Lands
- Army Corp of Engineers
- Walk In Areas (ND, UT, and ID) ?Department of Defense
- State Forests
- Tribal Lands
- Lakes (1', 3', or 5' contours -ND, MN and MT only)
- Streams & Rivers
- Hiking Trails
- Big Game Units
- Highways, City, and County Roads
- Township Roads and Private Drives
- Section Lines
- Township, Range, & Section
The TRAX map allows you to download the state of your choice.
Manufacturer Part Number: TX0510SG7NA