Newmar 32-12-25 Dc-Dc Convertr 20-50vdc To 13.6 Vdc @ 25a
Convert 20-50 VDC to 12 or 24 VDC output for powering communication/ navigation equipment, on negative ground systems. (see Isolated series, below for positive ground applications.) Ideal for powering voice, data and navigation transceivers in mobile and marine applications.
- Excellent Regulation: Output voltage maintained within 1% under all line and load conditions within rating.
- Heat generated by semi-conductors is extracted and dissipated by large heat sink fins that maximize air contact for cool operation and long life of components.
- Polyurethane conformal coating on PC boards and corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum case with heavy duty shock mounts assure survival in hostile environments.
- Numerous converter and load protection circuits: Current limiting*; automatic thermal shutdown; short circuit proof*; reverse polarity and overvoltage protection*. Except 3 Amp.
- Carries the CE mark
Same features as Standard Series, but with the additional capability of permitting connection of negative ground gear to positive or floating ground battery systems, or vice-versa. Many models may also be used as 12 or 24 volt stabilizers for highly input voltage sensitive equipment.
Input range:10-56 VDC; positive, negative or floating ground.
Output: 12 or 24 VDC, 3 to 35 amps.
Performance Specifications - Standard & Isolated Series
- Output: 13.6 VDC (internally adjustable 12.6-14.5) or 24.5 VDC (or specify)
- Ripple: 150 mV P-P maximum
- Standard: 1% Line/Load
- Isolated: 2% Line/Load
- except + 3% Line/Load
- Duty Cycle Ratings*
- Intermittent - 20 minutes max on time, 20% duty. Current limit set at approx. 105% of intermittent rating
- Continuous - 24 hours, 100% duty
- Idle Current:
- Standard Series: Less than 100 mA (including power "ON" light )
- Isolated Series: approx. 50 mA
- Operating Temp: 0-50° C, Derate Linearly From 100% @ 40° C To 50% @ 50° C Thermal shutdown @ 70° C Case Temperature
- Switching Frequency:
- Standard: 40 Khz**
- Isolated: 70Khz
- Efficiency: 85% - Typical.+
- Output/Chassis; Input/chassis: 250 VDC
- Input/Output: 250 VDC (Isolated Series only)
- Certification: Carries the CE mark (Standard Series only)
**except 32-12-3 - Linear, Non-Switching
+except 32-12-3- 50% @ 24 VDC Input
Manufacturer Part Number: 32-12-25