Nobeltec Timezero Trident Configured Pack W/Disc F/New Customers
Nobeltec Timezero Trident Configured Pack W/ Disc For
TimeZero Trident Configured Pack w/Disc f/New Customers
TimeZero Trident is the most dynamic navigation solution, designed specifically for yachts, mega yachts and professional users. Trident can be fully integrated to a wide range of hardware, and is natively compatible with the Nobeltec InSight radar line, certain Furuno MFDs, radars and sounders, and even Flir M-Series cameras!
This software allows the user to display and control all their navigation information from one central station onboard. Simplify your navigation experience with this sophisticated and complete software solution.
Fast, Really Fast
Nobeltec's TimeZero Trident uses a new, ultra-fast cartographic engine that you really have to see to believe.
The TimeZero engine redraws charts seamlessly allowing you to easily zoom, pan, change chart display modes and perform other chart handling functions without any limited range presets.
Full-time 3D environment
TimeZero Trident features a whole new dimension in chart presentation with full time 3D chart rendering. The user can choose a 2D top-down view of the navigation chart for a traditional chart-plotter display, or switch quickly to 3D mode for a wider field of vision.
This innovative feature allows you to navigate over raster or vector charts while viewing high resolution photography. Land areas (zero depth) are displayed as high-resolution satellite photos on the chart.
As the depth increases, the photos become more transparent allowing you to see where shallow water ends and deeper water begins. This is an invaluable aid in identifying sand, rocks, coral and other obstructions found in shallow water.
Nobeltec TimeZero Trident allows an advanced level of hardware integration that will respond to the needs of a wide range of users. Yacht owners can enjoy full integration with the Furuno NavNet 3D, NavNet TZTouch or the Nobeltec InSight range of radars.
Professional tug boats can integrate their commercial-grade FURUNO FAR 2xx7 series radars. It is also possible to integrate FLIR M-Series thermal cameras to display the real-time image and even track targets through the software. This provides unparalleled security for professional users.
- TimeZero Chart Engine
- Includes free NOAA raster, vector and 3D charts for US waters. Vector chart coverage subject to available NOAA ENC.
- Free high resolution satellite photos for the US. are available
- Supports multiple types of charts:
- mm3D raster charts from local hydrographic offices
- Official S-57 vector charts in mm3D from select hydrographic offices
- mm3D C-MAP by Jeppesen vector charts
- mm3D DataCore by Navionics vector charts
- Selected Furuno Radar, MFD, and Sounder integration (NavNet 3D, NavNet TZtouch, FAR 2XX7 and Ethernet Sounders) with optional Plus Pack
- Nobeltec InSight (Ethernet) Radar integration
- No Dongle needed to secure the software or the charts
- Excellent technical support from the Nobeltec team
- Connection to instruments: NMEA0183, NMEA2000* or Furuno NavNet network by Ethernet (for navigation information)
- Exclusive TimeZero chart engine (Real Time Navigation, Native 3D View and seamless chart redraw without limited range presets )
- Includes a complete set of US Charts (Raster and Vector), 3D and High
- Resolution Satellite Photos (**)
- Dual Monitor Support
- Customizable User Interface
- Unlimited Marks, Waypoints & Routes, boundaries, circles etc.
- Marks and Routes transfer to GPS (***)
- Free Nobeltec GRIB Weather and Ocean data service (Rain, Cloud, Air
- Temperature, Wind, Waves, Oceanic Currents, Pressure, SST, Altimetry)
- POIs: integration with ActiveCaptain, AIS Online and Google Panoramio.
- Alarms (Anchor Alarm, CPA/TCPA Alarm, Depth Alarm, and more)
- AIS and MARPA Target Display (with targets list)
- Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and Man Over Board (MOB) device integration
- AXIS IP Cameras and video converter Support
- FLIR thermal camera integration (M-Series Control and Tracking)
(*) Supports NMEA2000 input using the Nobeltec Gateway
(**) Vector Chart coverage subject to available NOAA ENC. High Resolution Satellite Photos available as a free download
(***) Standard NMEA0183 $xxWPL and $xxRTE sentences are used for the transfer. Check your GPS specifications for compatibility
(****) Free option with InSight Radar purchased from Nobeltec
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 , XP Home/Professional SP3
- CPU 2 GHz (Intel i7 recommended)
- 4GB of RAM
- Video Board:
- Minimum: dedicated Video Board (ATI or NVIDIA) with 256MB VRAM or integrated Intel Graphic Chipset (HD series)
- Recommended: dedicated Video Board (ATI or NVIDIA) with 512MB VRAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
- DVD reader
- Hard Disk: 20 GB of free memory
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments
- Network adapter:100 Base-T for InSight Radar, NavNet 3D, NavNet TZtouch, or Furuno 2XX7 Series Radar connection
- Internet Connection for initial installation and setup highly recommended.
Manufacturer Part Number: TZ-0003