Raymarine St60 Plus Compass System
ST60 Plus Compass System
The ST60+ Compass System provides accurate magnetic heading and course deviation information on a combination analog and LCD display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting on the LCD and dial, as well as superior contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Compass instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Compass Display receives heading data either from a connected fluxgate compass transducer or via SeaTalk networking from other onboard data sources like an autopilot system (repeater mode.) Additional ST60+ Compass displays can be added wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network and configuring them as repeaters. The ST60+Compass system can also be installed as a stand-alone device independent of other onboard systems.
The ST60+ Compass instrument provides compass heading, shown in digital form (numerals) plus, when in locked heading mode, steering course error to +/- 30' deviation of locked course heading, shown in analog form by the pointer. The ST60+ Compass Instrument can also display Course-Over-Ground (COG) when interfaced with a SeaTalk GPS receiver as well as average heading.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Compass System comes with display unit, fluxgate compass transducer, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions.
ST60 Plus Compass System
ST60 Plus Compass System complete with remote fluxgate compass sensor.
ST60 Plus Compass Features:
- Current, locked and average heading displays
- Magnetic or true hading readout
- Course Over Ground (COG) display when connected to SeaTalk GPS source.
- Adjustable display response.
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4-button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Compatible with the wireless SmartController autopilot control and instrument repeater.
Manufacturer Part Number: A22014-P