Raymarine St60 Plus Graphic DisplayST60 Plus Graphic Display
High resolution multi function repeater with user programmable displays.
The ST60+ Graphic Display repeats data from other connected SeaTalk instruments on a high-quality dot matrix LCD display. Offering 3 levels of backlighting as well as superior contrast and visibility, the ST60+ Graphic instrument can be easily seen day or night. The instrument is constructed in a rugged, waterproof case to provide reliable performance, even under the most demanding conditions.
The ST60+ Graphic Display receives SeaTalk and select NMEA 0183 data from other onboard data sources like your GPS, chartplotter, wind instrument, depth sounder, autopilot system and more. Additional ST60+ Graphic displays can be added wherever needed simply by connecting them to the SeaTalk network.
The ST60+ Graphic instrument provides fast and easy access to all of your SeaTalk navigation data. For ease of use the ST60+ Graphic breaks this data down into convenient chapters and pages. It also features a user-customizable favorites chapter that you can configure with your most frequently used pages.
Thanks to its dot matrix display the ST60+ Graphic can display both numeric readouts and graphical data like histograms, diagrams and graphs. Numerical displays can be adjusted to show 1, 2, 3 or 4 different data elements simultaneously.
The ST60+ Graphic display supports a range of SeaTalk system alarm signals and responds accordingly with both audible and visual on-screen alarm messages. In addition to this, the ST60+ Graphic can also provide external alarm signals for the optional SeaTalk Auxiliary Alarm Module. This option is particularly useful for situations where high ambient noise may make it difficult to hear the instrument's internal alarm, or to provide audible alarm signals at another location on board the boat.
Raymarine ST60+ instruments offer convenient and flexible mounting configurations. Out-of-the box each ST60+ device can be attractively surface mounted right onto your console, dashboard or bulkhead. Using the optional flush-mount kit (A25003-P) ST60+ instruments can be low-profile mounted, matching Raymarine C-Series, E-Series and G-Series multifunction and marine displays. For installation on a table-top or from the overhead use the optional ST60+ bracket mounting kit (E25009.)
The ST60+ Graphic Display comes with display unit, sun cover, SeaTalk and power cables, surface mount kit and complete instructions. To display data on the ST60+ Graphic display you will need to integrate it with your existing SeaTalk or NMEA 0183 compatible devices.
- The ultimate repeater display for your onboard systems.
- Monitor all SeaTalk navigation data from a single display.
- Displays depth, speed, wind, GPS, navigation data, environmental data and more.
- Choose between single and multi-line numeric readouts as well as histograms and graphs.
- Convenient Chapter and Page layout makes finding infomation fast and easy.
- User-configurable favorites chapter allows you to set your most frequently used items.
- Dot matrix LCD display with wide viewing angle and sharp contrast.
- Adjustable display response.
- Standard surface mount kit included, optional flush or bracket mounts available.
- Intuitive 4-button control layout.
- Expandable SeaTalk networking technology enables connection to Raymarine autopilots, multifunction displays, radars, chartplotters and fishfinders.
- Favorites auto-scroll switches between favorite pages at your preset intervals.
Manufacturer Part Number: E22075-P