Raritan Pheii Electric Toilet 12v
PHEII Electric Operation, White marine-size bowl, 12V
The PHII and PHEII both operate by using a double action piston pump that simultaneously draws new flush water as it discharges the wastewater. By using raw water for flushing, on board water supplies can be reserved for essential freshwater use.
The PHII pump has a unique, easily replaceable seal cartridge. A simple quarter turn of the inlet water valve control knob allows the bowl to be pumped dry without using additional water. This provides the user with the option of emptying the bowl while in heavy seas. A special air vent reduces back pressure.
Electric PHEIIs operate by the push of a button and should be installed with a momentary or Push Button Switch (PBS) and a Continuous Duty Solenoid (CDS). In the case of power loss, the PHEII comes with a lever handle for temporary manual operation. Manual PHIIs can be easily converted to electric operation with a PHECKII Conversion Kit.
- Good choice for sailboats and mid-size powerboats
- Simple design means economical, trouble-free quiet operation
- Powerful flushing action
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Dry pumping is easier because air vent reduces back pressure
- Electric model can be switched to manual operation
- Double action piston pump simultaneously draws new flush water as it discharges the wastewater
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the Lectra/San®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support
Manufacturer Part Number: PHEII