Raymarine E02043 G-Series Audio/Video Module
The GVM400 Audio/Video Module for G-Series brings the power of multi-channel networkable video to your G-Series Multifunction system.
With connections for up to 4 video sources (1 with stereo audio) you can watch video from backup and surveillance cameras, night vision imagers, satellite television, DVD entertainment and more anywhere on your G-Series system.
Connected to your video sources, the GVM400's integrated hardware video encoder digitizes then streams them over the SeaTalkhs navigation network to connected GPM400 G-Series Processor Modules. With the touch of a button you'll be able to access any of your video sources right alongside your radar, chart plotter, fish finder and more!
For vessels with lots of video sources you can install two GVM400 servers giving you 8 connections, 2 of which include full stereo audio.
The GVM400 is fully compatible with Raymarine's line of marine cameras, satellite TV systems and any other video devices offering composite or S-Video NTSC or PAL video output.
- Integrated video observation system for monitoring docking, engine room and crew cameras.
- View four video streams simultaneously from any display in the G-Series System.
- SeaTalkhs networking eliminates the need to route multiple video signal cables and cumbersome switched throughout the system.
- Two GVM400 video modules can be added to the network for up to eight video streams on the network.
- 4 composite inputs or 3 composite plus 1 S-Video with stereo audio.
- Compatible with Raymarine CAM50 and CAM100 marine cameras.
Manufacturer Part Number: E02043