Raymarine Smartpilot X-5 Tiller Grand Prix Corepack - Control Head Not Included
Raymarine X-5 Tiller Grand Prix Corepack (No Control HeadSmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP Corepack
Control Head Not Included
The rugged drive unit of the SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP autopilot makes it the perfect choice for larger tiller steered yachts and racers.
Choose the SmartPilot X-5 tiller corepack and combine with your choice of autopilot control head to complete your system.
Combine with any of the following autopilot control heads:
- ST70 Color autopilot control
- ST7002 Large screen control
- ST8002 Large screen with rotary control
You can steer straight to a waypoint, lock on to a given wind angle, or simply set and follow a course to steer by making the most of the full SeaTalk and NMEA compatibility.
The fluxgate compass is separated from the drive unit for greater accuracy and you can mount the control unit wherever it will be within easy reach for you. The large clear ST6002 display shows you up-to-the-minute information and also acts as a multi-function instrument or navaid repeater. SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP is also equipped with the latest SeaTalkng networking and features and integrated rate gyro processors ensuring razor-sharp course keeping under any conditions..
Complete with everything needed for easy installation, the SmartPilot X-5 Tiller GP is quick to fit and simple to use. Used by the world's top single-handed race skippers, Raymarine tiller pilots meet the demands of the serious sailor.
Remember, always take the fully laden displacement weight of your vessel into account. This is often 20% above the designed displacement. Do not choose a pilot which will always be working at the limit of its design capabilities.Features:
- Easy-to-install cockpit mounted drive unit can be detached for quick storage
- Built-in rate gyro sensor with Raymarine AST (Advanced Steering Technology) gives superb steering performance and boat handling
- AutoLearn technology simplifies calibration and enables the autopilot to automatically adapt to changing sea conditions
- AutoTack automatically turns the boat through a user-programmable turn. Perfect for when sailing with a shorthanded crew
- Auto Speed Gain adjusts the amount of helm applied at different boat speeds for a smooth, safe ride
- Wind Vane Mode: Utilizing wind information from SeaTalk wind instruments SmartPilot steers to wind angle and sets the boat up so that the sails are at full trim (balanced)
- Fully adjustable Wind Trim setting (9 levels) provides superior performance in gusty conditions
- AutoSeastate and AutoTrim modes automatically adjust for changing wind and sea conditions to hold the best course
- Course Memory: After a manual course change to avoid an obstruction, simply press Auto for one second to return to your previous course
- SeaTalk, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Modular system includes
- SmartPilot X-5 course computer
- Rugged, cockpit mounted drive unit
- Fluxgate compass
- System can be expanded with multiple autopilot controls and wireless hand held remote controls
Manufacturer Part Number: E12138