Raymarine E127 Multifunction Display W/Sonar - No Charts
Raymarine E127 Multifunction Display/Ff No Chartse127 Multifunction Display w/Sonar - No Preloaded Charts
Part #: E70024
The all-new e-Series 12.1" e127 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e127 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine's HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e127 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The e127 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e127 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e127 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e127's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e127 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e127 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player's music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e127 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e127 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
The Raymarine e127 includes a rubberized protective sun cover, flush mounting kit, power/data/video cable, installation guide and a multi-language handbook on CD-ROM.Key Features:
- 12.1" sunlight viewable LCD displays with LED backlighting
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Built-in HD Digital sonar
- Available with our without Navionics ready-to-navigate charts on microSD card
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking
- Mix and match any combination of c-Series or e-Series displays
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable (sold separately)
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more
Manufacturer Part Number: E70024