Raymarine E165 Hybridtouch Mfd C-Map Essentials Us
Raymarine E165 15.4" HybridTouch Multifuncton Display
C-Map Essentials US Charts Model: E70025-US
- 15.4" sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- HybridTouch User interface with LightHouse offers fast, easy control using touchscreen or keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalkhs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Optional second composite input and video output using accessory video cable
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
The all-new e-Series 15.4" multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The e165 has an ultra-bright, sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings. e-Series MFDs all feature Raymarine's HybridTouch user interface offering full touch screen or button-based control.
The e165 MFD includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver. The e165 has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The e165 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the e165's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your e165 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The e95 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player?s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The e165 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalkhs, SeaTalkng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. The e165 offers expanded video capability with an additional composite input, and high resolution video output using the optional e-Series Video Accessory Cable (sold separately). Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more. Specifications
|Aspect ratio||16 x 9|
|Resolution||1280 X 800|
|Type||TFT with LED Backlighting|
|NMEA 0183||2 ports|
|SeatalkHS||1 x SeaTalk HS port|
|SeaTalk NG||1 X SeaTalk NG connection|
|Bluetooth||AVCRP 2.1+ EDR power class 1.5|
|Video||1 - BNC Compsite|
|Satellite Based Aiding System (SBAS)||WAAS + EGNOS|
|Accuracy||With SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS) <=5 meters 95% of the time|
|Dimensions||16.8" W x 11.5" H x 3.99" D|
What's in the Box:
- E165 Display
- Front bezel
- Sun Cover
- Fixings for surface mounting
- Documentation pack
- Power and data cable
- C-Map Essentials US MSD
Manufacturer Part Number: E70025-US