Raymarine Ev-200 Power Hydraulic Evolution Autopilot
Raymarine Ev-200 Hydraulic Pilot With Drive Unit
EV-200 Power Hydraulic Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Includes Type 1 Hydraulic Drive Unit
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-200 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70R Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70R Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (Includes the M81105 Rotary Rudder Reference)
- Type 1 Hydraulic Pump
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkngand NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70R Autopilot Control Head
The p70R has a convenient rotary control knob and support for multiple autopilot modes including Auto, standby, trolling patterns, and track mode from your GPS or chartplotter.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Type 1 Hydraulic Pump
The reversing 12V hydraulic pump is for use with steering systems equipped with 4.914 cubic inch (80cc - 230cc) hydraulic steering rams. The Type 1 hydraulic drive is compatible with both S1/S1G and S2/S2G corepacks.
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
Manufacturer Part Number: T70157
|Accessories for this product...