Raymarine T303 Thermal Camera - 30hz - Us Only
Raymarine T303 Thermal Camera 30hz Us Only
T303 Thermal Camera - 30Hz - US Only
*For sale in the US market only.
Thermal Night Vision Camera System with pan/tilt/zoom control and 30Hz refresh rate.
Navigate with Confidence at Night
Engineered with FLIR thermal imaging technology, the T303 camera allow boaters to navigate safely and confidently- seeing obstructions, buoys and other vessels in total darkness. Designed for simple operation, the T303 thermal navigation camera can be fully integrated with Raymarine's E-Series Widescreen or G-Series multifunction navigation systems. Complete camera control and viewing is now part of brand new thermal camera application within the E-Series Widescreen and G-Series user interface. This seamless integration allows you easy access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder and radar navigation displays.
A Powerful Navigation Tool
The T303 Thermal Night Vision Camera is a powerful tool for navigation safety both day and night. The camera's thermal images can be displayed in either full screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charting and radar. Navigation aids or hazards identified on the chart display can be visually sighted and confirmed even in total darkness. The integrated pan-tilt-zoom control allows you to direct the camera towards radar and AIS targets, improving overall situational awareness.
Multifunction Display Integration
The T303 camera integrates seamlessly with E-Series Widescreen Multifunction Navigation displays and G-Series Command Center navigation system. Using SeaTalkhs networking, the camera's pan, tilt and zoom controls can be actuated by touch screen (E-Series Widescreen) or using the MFD's keypad and rotary controls (E-Series Widescreen or G-Series.) A convenient Thermal Imaging application is available right from the MFD's home screen. The application can be displayed full-screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charts or radar. Best of all, the camera system's controls are available at any E-Series Widescreen or G-Series display on the boat, giving captains the ability to navigate with thermal imagery from the main helm or a remote navigation station. The T303's pan, tilt and zoom controls are also compatible the E-Series Widescreen HybridTouch user interface. Use the E-Series Widescreen's touchscreen for effortless panning and tilting of the camera. Thanks to HybridTouch technology you can also control the camera with the track pad, rotary controller and soft keys when seas are rough.
Thermal navigation cameras make boating at night safer with crystal clear video display of unseen objects in the dark. The T303 camera makes identifying buoys, floating debris, rocks and other vessels easy. Using a thermal camera for navigation is as simple as watching TV!
Night time navigation can be stressful situation. Thermal cameras empower you with the ability to see at night and navigate with confidence, making time on the water more enjoyable. Daytime navigation is also enhanced with thermal technology. Thermal cameras are not affected by the glare of sun, making finding buoys or objects obscured by the sun's glare easier.
Thermal imaging especially shines in search-and-rescue and security applications for spotting man-overboard victims or unwanted visitors. Thermal imaging can find persons in the water faster than any other night vision technology.
Superior FLIR Technology and High Resolution Optics
The Raymarine T303 Thermal Night Vision Camera System features a 320 x 240 pixel thermal imager with a 30Hz refresh rate. This gives the T303 great thermal detail, and a long detection range. The T303 uses the new FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and clarity.
The T303 offers long range performance with 2x electronic zoom on the thermal imager. It also supports white-hot, black-hot, red-hot, and color imaging too. Selectable color options let you optimize the image for best viewing under any lighting condition.
The T303 is housed in a compact and rugged, marine-grade enclosure with 360x pan and 90x tilt capability. Designed for seamless integration with Raymarine multifunction displays, the camera's position and orientation can be controlled directly from the HybridTouch user interface of E-Series Widescreen multifunction display. The camera can also be controlled using the keyboard and track pad, or an optional remote Joystick Control Unit (JCU.)
- Single sensor thermal imaging camera system
- Thermal imager with 320 x 240 video resolution
- 2X electronic zoom
- Waterproof, IPX6 rated pan and tilt enclosure
- 360° continuous panning and +/- 90x tilt for uninterrupted horizon-to-horizon viewing.
- Automatic window heater keep thermal optic free of ice in cold temperatures
- "Ball-up" or "Ball-down" mounting for flexible installation
- Programmable "Home" position returns the camera to a designated position with 1 touch
- Automatic parking mode returns the camera home and shields lens when switched off
- Surveillance mode automatically scans in front of the vessel or in a designated zone.
- On-screen icons for camera orientation, configuration and status
- Optional SeaTalkhs Joystick Control Units (JCU) allow camera control from anywhere onboard
Thermal Imaging Features:
- 320 x 240 pixel thermal imager with 2X electronic zoom
- 30Hz refresh rate for smoother imaging of moving objects
- FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and detail
- FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) lets the camera see more in the most challenging conditions
- Selectable white-hot or black hot video for optimal viewing day or night
- 3 user-selectable thermal color palettes
- 2x electronic zoom for enhanced viewing of small or distant targets
- Selectable day running, night running, night docking and man overboard modes
Multifunction Display Integration Features:
- Complete camera control and viewing directly from E-Series Widescreen or G-Series user interface - no extra controls or external monitors required
- Touch screen camera control (with E-Series Widescreen), Intuitively pan and tilt the camera image with simple touch of the E-Series Widescreen display, HybridTouch technology offers the convenience of touch screen camera control or full keypad control for when seas are rough
- New thermal camera application for E-Series and G-Series Systems. Access the thermal camera from the home screen
- See thermal images in full screen or navigate with thermal images in a window alongside chartplotter, radar and fishfinder applications
- Simple SeaTalkhs networking and composite video output for easy integration with Raymarine MFD systems.
Manufacturer Part Number: E32145
|Accessories for this product...