Raymarine T350 Thermal Camera With Jcu Unit
Navigating at night just got easier thanks to Raymarine's T350 Thermal Night Vision camera system.
Engineered with FLIR thermal imaging technology, the T350 camera allow boaters to navigate safely and confidently- seeing obstructions, buoys and other vessels in total darkness. Designed for simple operation, the T350 thermal navigation camera can be fully integrated with Raymarine's E-Series Widescreen or G-Series multifunction navigation systems. Complete camera control and viewing is now part of brand new thermal camera application within the E-Series Widescreen and G-Series user interface. This seamless integration allows you easy access to thermal camera imagery alongside chartplotter, fishfinder and radar navigation displays.
A Powerful Navigation Tool
The T350 Thermal Night Vision Camera is a powerful tool for navigation safety both day and night. The camera?s thermal images can be displayed in either full screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charting and radar. Navigation aids or hazards identified on the chart display can be visually sighted and confirmed even in total darkness. The integrated pan-tilt-zoom control allows you to direct the camera towards radar and AIS targets, improving overall situational awareness.
Raymarine Multifunction Display Integration
The T350 camera integrates seamlessly with E-Series Widescreen Multifunction Navigation displays and G-Series Command Center navigation system. Using SeaTalkhsnetw orking, the camera?s pan, tilt and zoom controls can be actuated by touch screen (E-Series Widescreen) or using the MFD?s keypad and rotary controls (E-Series Widescreen or G-Series.) A convenient Thermal Imaging application is available right from the MFD?s home screen. The application can be displayed full-screen, or in a window alongside other navigation data like electronic charts or radar. Best of all, the camera system?s controls are available at any E-Series Widescreen or G-Series display on the boat, giving captains the ability to navigate with thermal imagery from the main helm or a remote navigation station. The T350's pan, tilt and zoom controls are also compatible the E-Series Widescreen HybridTouch user interface. Use the E-Series Widescreen's touchscreen for effortless panning and tilting of the camera. Thanks to HybridTouch technology you can also control the camera with the track pad, rotary controller and soft keys when seas are rough.
Thermal navigation cameras make boating at night safer with crystal clear video display of unseen objects in the dark. The T350 camera makes identifying buoys, floating debris, rocks and other vessels easy. Using a thermal camera for navigation is as simple as watching TV!
Night time navigation can be stressful situation. Thermal cameras empower you with the ability to see at night and navigate with confidence, making time on the water more enjoyable. Daytime navigation is also enhanced with thermal technology. Thermal cameras are not affected by the glare of sun, making finding buoys or objects obscured by the sun?s glare easier.
Thermal imaging especially shines in search-and-rescue and security applications for spotting man-overboard victims or unwanted visitors. Thermal imaging can find persons in the water faster than any other night vision technology.
Superior FLIR Technology and High Resolution Optics
The Raymarine T350 Thermal Night Vision Camera System features a high resolution 640 x 480 pixel thermal imager. This gives the T350 enhanced thermal detail, and a superior detection range to other thermal cameras. The T350 uses the new FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and clarity.
The T350 offers excellent long range performance with 2x and 4x electronic zoom on the thermal imager. It also supports white-hot, black-hot, red-hot, and color imaging too. Selectable color options let you optimize the image for best viewing under any lighting condition.
The T350 is housed in a compact and rugged, marine-grade enclosure with 360°pan and 90° tilt capability.
T350 Thermal Night Vision Camera System Features
- Single sensor thermal imaging camera system
- Thermal imager with 640 x 480 video resolution
- 2X and 4X electronic zoom
- Waterproof, IPX6 rated pan and tilt enclosure
- 360° continuous panning and +/- 90° tilt for uninterrupted horizon-to-horizon viewing.
- Single video output for easy connection to multifunction display or monitor.
- Automatic window heater keep thermal optic free of ice in cold temperatures
- "Ball-up" or "Ball-down" mounting for flexible installation
- Programmable "Home" position returns the camera to a designated position with 1 touch
- Automatic parking mode returns the camera home and shields lens when switched off
- Surveillance mode automatically scans in front of the vessel or in a designated zone.
- On-screen icons for camera orientation, configuration and status
- Optional SeaTalkhs&nbs p;Joystick Control Units (JCU) allow camera control from anywhere onboard
Thermal Imaging Features
- High resolution 640 x 480 pixel thermal imager with 2X and 4X electronic zoom
- 9Hz refresh rate
- FLIR Tau imaging core for best-in-class sensitivity and detail
- Patent pending FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) lets the camera see more in the most challenging conditions
- Selectable white-hot or black hot video for optimal viewing day or night
- 3 user-selectable thermal color palettes
- 2x and 4x electronic zoom for enhanced viewing of small or distant targets
- Selectable day running, night running, night docking and man overboard modes
T350 Thermal Night Vision Camera Specifications
THESE DEFENSE ARTICLES ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROLS OF THE U.S. GOV'T, AND MAY NOT BE EXPORTED OR PROVIDED TO A FOREIGN PERSON ABROAD OR IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.