Raymarine Raystar 130 & St1-Stng Converter Retro Pack
Raymarine Raystar 130 With St1-Stng Converter Kit
Raystar 130 + ST1-STng Converter Retro Pack
Raystar 130 GPS Sensor
The Raystar 130 GPS sensor brings a whole new level of precision to your Raymarine navigation network. Equipped with an ultra-precise 48-channel GPS receiver with WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS Satellite Differential decoding, the Raystar 130 GPS provides consistent accuracy of better than 3 meters. Raystar 130 is also highly resistant to intentional and unintentional GPS jamming and signal interference.
The Raystar 130 supports the latest SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data networking protocols making it the perfect primary or backup GPS receiver for your multifunction display system, instrument system or chartplotter. Raystar 130 offers flexible installation and can be low-profile mounted on any horizontal surface. It also includes a 1" x 14 TPI pole mounting adapter that can be used to attach the Raystar 130 to any standard antenna extension pole or rail mount.
- Ultra compact all-in-one GPS receiver with Satellite Differential
- Flexible surface mount and pole mounting options
- New ultra-precise 48-channel GPS receiver
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 network compatible
SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng Converter Kit
The SeaTalk 1 to Seatalkng converter allows select SeaTalk 1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkng data network. It is compatible with legacy ST40, ST60+, Raystar 125 GPS sensors and LifeTag Wireless Man Overboard Systems. The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter kit is a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network.
The converter kit includes all of the necessary components to interface to SeaTalk 1 devices, and establish basic SeaTalkng connectivity on the vessel including:
- SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng converter
- SeaTalkng Terminators (x2)
- SeaTalkng Blanking Plugs (x2)
- 400mm (15") SeaTalk 1 to SeaTalkng converter cable
- SeaTalkng power cable
- 1m (3.3') SeaTalkng spur cable
- Easy plug-and-play connectivity with SeaTalkng networks.
- Works with select SeaTalk 1 instruments, GPS sensors and LifeTag.
- Included SeaTalkng components establish basic backbone connectivity.
- Easily expanded using Raymairne SeaTalkng network components.
Manufacturer Part Number: T70133