c97 9" Multi-Function Display and Sonar, without Charts
Factory Refurbished Unit
The all-new c-Series 9" c97 multifunction display (MFD) is designed to deliver no-compromise performance, incredible networking capability, and a superior user experience. Ideal for sail and power boats of all types. The c97 has a sunlight viewable LCD screen and LED backlighting for maximum power savings.
The c97 is available with a convenient built-in HD Digital Sounder, capable of imaging fish and bottom structure at depths to 3,000 feet. The c97 MFD also includes a standard built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver and also has dual chart reader slots for Navionics charts on microSD cards.
The c97 is a networking powerhouse with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Networking. Use the c97's Wi-Fi to stream its video display to your Apple iPhone or iPad. Synchronize waypoints and routes wirelessly to the Navionics Lakes and Marine app. Control your c97 display right from the helm with the optional RCU-3 Bluetooth Remote Control (sold separately.) The c97 can also control your smart phone or MP3 player?s music playback using Bluetooth control right from the MFD.
The c97 also offer robust wired networking including SeaTalk-hs, SeaTalk-ng, NMEA2000, NMEA 0183 and one composite video input. Network up to 6 displays together and match them with your choice of Raymarine HD Color radar scanners, sounder modules, thermal imaging cameras, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS transceivers, marine cameras and more.
- 9.0? sunlight viewable LCD display with LED backlighting.
- LightHouse User interface offers fast, easy control using the keypad/Unicontroller.
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Wi-Fi video streaming and waypoint synchronization with iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- Bluetooth connectivity for optional RCU-3 remote control and multimedia control.
- Dual core main processor and dedicated graphics co-processor for amazing speed and performance.
- Expandable networking up to 6 displays using SeaTalk-hs networking.
- Mix and match any combination of C-Series or E-Series displays.
- Composite video input for marine camera, thermal imager or entertainment source.
- Works with Raymarine digital radar scanners, digital sounder modules, thermal night vision systems, SIRIUS weather receivers, AIS receivers, instruments, autopilots and more.
In The Box:
- c97 MFD
- Power/data/video cable
c97 Refurb w/o charts, MFG# E70012R, 9" Widescreen MFD w/keypad cntrl, built-in GPS & sounder module. Optional radar, AIS, Sirius WX, night vision, video in/out, smart phone/pad integration, & Bluetooth media control. Charts & transducer sold separately.
Manufacturer Part Number: E70012R