Si-Tex Nav-Fax 200 Shortwave/Ssb/Weather Fax Receiver
Sitex Nav-Fax 200 30khz To 30mhz Receiver
NAV-FAX 200 Shortwave/SSB/Weather Fax Receiver
Your global connection at sea, at home or anywhere around the world.
A favorite of trans-ocean mariners and armchair salts alike, this combination shortwave/SSB/weather fax receiver covers the 30 kHz to 30 MHz range.
- The NAV-FAX 200 includes a data interface port, cable and Mscan Meteo Lite V3.02 software on CD.
- Crystal controlled, fully synthesized receiver circuitry with 1 microvolt sensitivity.
- Large flywheel-balanced knob with four-level variable tuning rate allows quick and easy tuning and band selection.
- Large front-panel LCD displays frequency and signal strength.
- Ten instant memories for fast storage and recall of most-used frequencies. Also selects programmed channel for power up.
- Three inch, voice optimized, top-mounted speaker, driven by two watts of audio output.
- Minimum system requirements: W95/98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 100, 24 MB, mouse, and sound card.
- Has 9-in RS-232 serial interface cable.
- Has audio interface cable.
- Long-wire antenna included, optional active antenna available through your local dealer for best performance.
- Optional 120V AC power supply available for home use.
Manufacturer Part Number: NAV-FAX 200