Si-Tex Gps-90 Mkii 18-Channel Gps Receiver W/Loran Td Conversion
Sitex Gps-90mkii Gps Receiver 18 Channel W/ Loran Conversion
GPS Satellite Receiver
Full keypad entry-at an entry-level price!!
Compare the GPS-90 Models most wanted features like graphic navigation pages, track plotter, large display and a full keypad for quick, easy selection of all functions.
- Competitive models offer only arrow keys to input data, requiring up to 77 key touches to input a single waypoint. With the GPS-90D and GPS-90, waypoint entry is quick and no tedious scrolling is required.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display and backlit softkey controls allow instant mode selection.
- Graphic and digital compass displays for heading and bearing information.
- Electronic Fairway display shows vessel's rhumbline course, cross-track error, and progress to desired waypoint.
- North up, X-Y axis plotter shows history of the vessel's track on a wide selection of ranges from 150 feet to 20 NM to help you accurately retrace previous trips. 2000 plotting points available.
- Advanced continuous tracking "MaxView" receiver processes data from up to 11 GPS satellites for accurate position updates every second.
- Differential beacon receiver offers repeatable accuracy to 2-10 meters.
- Mobile cursor on the plotter display pinpoints position information of navigation landmarks.
- Transfer your favorite Loran fishing hotspots with the built-in automatic LOP (TD) to Lat/Lon conversion program.
- 400 nameable waypoints and every-memory storage let you keep track of all your favorite fishing and cruising spots.
- "Quick" waypoint feature allows for immediate position entry without assigning a permanent memory.
- MOB (man-overboard) display stores precise position in Lat/Lon and provides a graphic visual perspective of emergency situations plus continuous updates of range and bearing.
- NMEA 0183 data port allows simple connection to charting systems, autopilots, radars and depth sounder. A wide array of selectable output sentence information insures compatibility with most other devices.
- Rugged, weatherproof construction to withstand the harsh marine environment.
Manufacturer Part Number: GPS-90MKII