Simrad Nso Evo2 Dual 16" Multi-Touch Monitor Bundle With Op40 Controler And Gs25 Gps Antenna-Insight Cartography
Simrad Nso Evo2 16" Multi Touch Monitor Bundle
Simrad NSO evo2 Dual 16" Multi-Touch Monitor Bundle
The NSO evo2 (MPU - Marine Processor Unit) is the premium single or multi-display multifunction navigation system for performance-minded boaters.
NSO16 evo2 is a multi-touch black box system with dual independent video output, multi-touch screen control (pinch to zoom), and wide-screen monitor.
The NSO evo2 offers dual high-definition, video output each with a lightning fast quad-core processor for quick response and high performance in single and dual independent display installations.
NSO evo2 Marine Processor Key Features
- Large-Screen Navigation System
- Multi-TouchSensible (with compatible display)
- Dual Independent Video Output
- Full HD Video
- Performance Module compatibility
- Smaller, lighter design
- Quad-Core Processing Power
- Built in Insight Cartography(Amer)
Dual Independent Video Output
- Independent HDMI output ports allow different setups on each display
- 2 x Quad core processors
- Dedicated processor per monitor gives superior speed and chart draw performance
- Control both NSO evo2 monitors direct from your Ipad or Android Tablet.
- NSO evo2 Appears as 2 Separate MFD Displays within the GoFree Application.
Even if you only have 1 monitor connected to the NSO evo2 on the vessel you can view and control the second output direct from your tablet.
OP-40 Remote -Full NSO evo2 System control available with OP-40 Remote -*Integrated NSO evo2 Autopilot control functions require OP-40 remote
Touch screen Control - NSO evo2 can be operated by multi-touch monitors provided by select partners. Currently KEP marine Glass bridge touch screen monitors are certified for use on NSO evo2 and operate via USB cable connection. Multi touch gestures are supported for chart zoom / sonar zoom/ Radar range
- Multi zoom touch gestures
- Naviconics Depth Highlight range
- Naviconics shallow water highlight
- AIS Sarts
- Fusion Link Audio Device Support
- Grib Weather
- Flir Camera integration
- GS25 Antenna Configuration
- Wide screen display support
English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch,Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Low Profile Glass Bridge Design
- More Screen, Less Border
- Widescreen Displays, HD Resolutions
- Touch/Non-Touch Option
- High Bright Backlight Option
- Picture in Picture
- On-Glass Menu Keys
- VESA bracket Mounting Option
- IP66 in Dash Mounting
- Suitable for any monitor application (not limited to Simrad)
High Def. Widescreen Displays
- Higher Definition LCD panels enable more information to be presented on the display
- For a defined chart zoom level, user can see a larger area of chart in full detail
- For an echo sounder panel, more vertical pixels means more vertical resolution and target detail in the water column
- Wide LCD format makes more effective use of boat dashboard space
- Widescreen aspect ratios give more usable panel shapes in split modes
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11485-001
|Accessories for this product...