Standard Horizon Cpf190inc 5" Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo - Base Map - No Charts Loaded
Standard Horizon Cpf190inc 5" Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo
5" WAAS GPS CHART PLOTTER / FISHFINDER COMBO WITH INTERNAL ANTENNA
- 5" Color TFT daylight viewable LCD display
- Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver and antenna.
- Connection for the optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna
- C-MAP NT+ and C-MAP MAX compatible
- Fish Finder and AIS capable
- Displays DSC Distress and Position report calls received from a DSC VHF radio
- Customizable data windows
- GPS Status, Chart, Navigation, Highway, Celestial, Tides, Chart/Fish, and AIS pages
- 3000 Marks / 50 Routes
- 20 Tracks with 10000 available track points
- Dual chart window with independent zoom levels
- Satellite images on base map
- Font size selection on chart page
- Navigation and Route line thickness
- Find Key, allows quick access to Port information, tide stations, wrecks, Point Of Interest and coordinates (with optional C-Map MAX)
- Navigate to an Olympic route
- Automatic switching of Daylight savings time
- Route checking
- Supplied with a swivel mounting bracket and flush mounting hardware
- Overall dimension: 4.4"W x 7.1"W x 2.3"D
- Flush mount cut out: 3.4"W x 6.5"W
Fish Finder Features
- Built-in 600W dual frequency fishfinder
- 50 and 200kHz selections
- 2X and 4X zoom
- Bottom lock and white line selections
- Sensitivity Time Control (STC) and Surface Noise Filters
- Speed through water (available on optional DST521 and DST526 transducers)
- Alarms - Shallow, Deep, Temp upper and lower
Built-in 600W internal dual frequency fish finder
The internal dual frequency (50 and 200kHz) Fish Finder's advanced filtering eliminates unwanted noise and sharpens return echos for enhanced seperation and detection.
Transducer ID allows the CPF190i / CPF190iNC to query the transducer (sold separately) to determine its performance characteristics. Frequency, beam pattern and other unique transducer characteristics are sent to the Internal fish finder. this data allows the fish finder to fine tune itself to match the transducer which optimizes overall system performance. No matter what the conditions, you will be able to fine tune your fishing rather than the fish finder.
Note: Transducer ID is a registered trademark of AIRMAR Technology Corporation, Milford.
Internal / External 50 Channel WAAS GPS
The internal 50-channel WAAS receiver is the heart of the CPF190i / CPF190iNC. WAAS delivers pinpoint repeatable accuracy to within 3 meters of a vessel's actual position without the additional expense of a Differential receiver. The WAAS system currently covers the United States, Canada, Mexico and parts of northern South America. Additionally, the CPF190i / CPF190iNC is EGNOS and MSAS ready which will extend superior receiver performance to the United Kingdom and European Continent.
For flush mount installs the CPF190i / CPF190iNC is capable of connecting to the optional WAAS GPS antenna (Q7000619A) supplied with 30 feet of routing cable.
Direct Sunlight viewable color display
Nothing beats the detail and impact of a color display. Featuring cutting edge transflective screen technology, the result is a display that delivers un-compromised bright, vivid color chart detail in the toughest of applications--direct sunlight.
The CPF190i / CPF190iNC 5" display, truly allows you not to worry where the sun is shining!
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If the CPF190i / CPF190iNC fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.
The CPF190i / CPF190iNC has a unique alarm which monitors possible obstructions in front of your vessel to alert you while navigating.
This alarm allows you to set the depth of water and the distance to obstructions in front of your boat.
Swivel Mounting Bracket
The CPF190i / CPF190iNC is supplied with a swivel mount bracket allowing it to be rotated left or right for optimal viewing.
VHF Digital Selective Calling and Position Polling
The CPF190i / CPF190iNC GPS Chart Plotters have the capability to be connected to a compatible DSC VHF Fixed mounted radio. This is done by simply connecting 3 wires between the CPF190i and the VHF.
Connecting the products together allow you to securely and totally privately poll and display another vessels position on the display of the CPF190i. To take this one step further, the CPF190i has a DSC Call directory that logs the position of the polled vessels and also the position of a vessel that has transmitted a DSC Distress call.
STANDARD HORIZON pioneered this function, leading the industry with innovative features and function.
AIS display capable
The CPF190i / CPF190iNC is capable of displaying AIS targets from AIS receivers (Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+) or AIS transponders on the Chart page.
The AIS targets are colored to inform you of the type of AIS ship you are looking at. In addition, Closest Point of Approach or Time to Closest Point of Approach alarms can be set to alert you of approaching Class A and B ships.
Dual Chart Windows
The CPF190i / CPF190iNC display can be set to show two chart windows with independant zoom levels.
Compass Heading indication around ship icon
To see the approximate bearing of ships, buoys, obstructions or quickly see a bearing to a point you want to navigate to, the CPF190i / CPF190iNC display can be setup to show a compass around the ships position on the Chart page.
Dedicated Navigation Keys
Using a GPS Chart Plotter has never been so easy! The CPF190i / CPF190iNC has dedicated MARK and ROUTE keys that allows the creation of a single waypoint or creation of a route right on the Chart Page. Want to navigate to one of the marks or to a Route, the GOTO key allows you to do so directly on the chart or via the popup menu when the key is pressed.
Manufacturer Part Number: CPF190INC