Wave Wifi Ec-Hp High Performance Wifi Access System
Wave Wifi Ec-HpEC-HP (Ethernet converter/Bridge)
Wireless Internet requirements differ from one boat to another. Wave WiFi offers a range of products that meet the most discriminating requirements of the small boat owner or megayacht captain.
Wave WiFi's EC-HP produces the highest allowable output power of 1 Watt providing long-range connections to good quality HotSpots.
The built-in amplifier supplies maximum receive sensitivity(-107dBm @ 11Mb/s).
All HP units ship with the latest firmware version of Wave WiFi's proprietary web-based interface. Both HP models support WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption and have a unique, built-in 'help' system, free online firmware upgrades and free online global weather forecasting from iMap Weather.
The EC-HP is an Ethernet Converters (EC) so a direct connection can be made to any Ethernet enabled device resulting in flawless performance as a standalone system or integrated into the boat's network. Also there is no software to install, no USB restrictions and no power-robbing USB connections. This means better performance for plug-and-play computer accessories like SKYPE phones and webcams.Features include:
- 1 Watt (+30dBm) output power
- Easy to use web-based Wave WiFi Interface
- FREE Online Firmware Upgrades
- FREE iMap Global Weather
- 2.4 GHz - 8dB - 48" Comrod omni-directional Antenna
- 25-foot LMR-400 antenna cable
- DC power cable (12 volts)
- 25-foot Ethernet cable
- Up to 12-mile range from a quality HotSpot
- Instructional CD and Quick Start Guide
- One year written limited warranty
- AP Output (EC-AP-HP) - 200mW (+24dBm)
Manufacturer Part Number: EC-HP