Xtreme Heaters 300w Engine Compartment Heater
Xtreme Heaters 300 Watt Engine Compartment Heater 180 Cu Feet
Small Xtreme Heater (XHEAT)
Suitable for boats up to 24' Length
- True Forced Air Heating circulates air more effectively and heats more evenly for more accurate climate control.
- Automatic Thermostat turns the heater on at 40°F and off at 55°F +/-3° - the tightest tolerance available.
- Failsafe Design cannot overheat. Heating technology is dynamic and self regulating.
- High Efficiency Xtreme produces heat faster, circulates more air and shuts off earlier.
- Pre-wired 20ft marine rated power cord with 110V 3 prong plug eases installation.
- Maximum Life - Designed for durability and reliability.
- Complete Protection: Fully anodized inside and out.
- Small Footprint
- Certified and Independently Tested
XTREME Heater 300
Bilge heaters built with new technology makes Xtreme the smart choice for the serious boater.
BTU: 1023 - 1790
Cubic Ft: 180
Exit Air Temp: 167
The core of the Xtreme Heater is a heating element that is self-regulated at a preset temperature and automatically varies its wattage in order to maintain that preset temperature. What this means is that the heater will increase power and heat as it get colder to maintain the same temperature. The adaptability to outside temperatures also means less power consumed over the heating period. the Xtreme Heater is engineered to be fail safe and reliable with no sparks so that it is safe for marine use. All components were engineered specifically for the Xtreme Heater to keep your boat safe and in optimal condition.
- True Forced air heaters for more accurate climate control (circulating warm air through engine compartment efficiently and consistently)
- Automatic thermostat turns heater on at 40°F and off at 55°F +/- 3°
- Safe through temperature limiting characteristics (Heater will not overheat)
- Dynamic, self regulating, and therefore energy efficient and economical to use
- High power to size ratio (built to fit in the smallest package size possible to deliver the most effective heat ever in a bilge heater)
- Pre-wired (for ease of installation by consumer or professional) for 115v power source
- Long lifetime / reliable (built to last a lifetime with the best parts available)
- Built to meet or exceed ABYC ignition protection standards with UL, SA, CE and VDE recognized components (This is the safest possible way today)
- Fully anodized inside and out for superior protection from the harsh marine environment
- Fully 1 year warranty and lifetime support for service
- Recommended operating temperature is from 15°F to 180°F
- 20 foot power cord with a 3 prong plug easily reaches from heater mounting point to circuit protected outlet inside cabin
Manufacturer Part Number: XHEAT