303 Rubber Seal Protectant - 3.4oz *Case Of 12*
Hazmat, Ships Free Ground Only*
303 Rubber Seal Protectant 3.4 Fl Oz *Case Of 12*
Rubber Seal Protectant - 3.4oz *Case of 12*
303® Rubber Seal Protectant is an easy, convenient way to keep the rubber seals of doors, windows conditioned and pliable. Helps protect against drying and cracking in extreme temperatures, and rejuvenate color and elasticity to old seals, keeping them looking and performing like new!
WHERE TO USE:
- Use on rubber seals of your vehicle’s doors, trunk or hood to keep them pliable, and protect against drying or cracking in extreme temperatures
- Conditions rubber seals on doors, windows, hoods and trunks
- Protects against drying and cracking in extreme temperatures
- Rejuvenates color to old seals, restores elasticity
EASY TO APPLY
303 Rubber Seal Protectant is convenient and easy to use. It includes an easy to apply attached foam applicator to ensure the product does not run or spill while treating surfaces. Simply shake well before using and apply to a clean and dry surface.
- 303 Rubber Seal Protectant provides protection against drying and cracking in extreme temperatures for weather seals.
- Restores seal elasticity and conditions weather seals for doors, windows, hoods and trunks.
- Perfect for use on cars, boats, RV's or any rubber weather seal that needs conditioning and it will also rejuvenates color to old seals.
- Includes an easy to apply applicator to get into the tough spots around doors, windows, hoods and trunk seals. Also great for use on windshield wipers.
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene Glycol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 30324CASE
|Special Shipping Message||Hazmat, Ships Free Ground Only*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30324CASE|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).