303 Marine Fabric Guard - 1 Gallon
Free Ground Shipping*
303 Marine Fabric Guard - 1 Gallon
Marine Fabric Guard - 1 Gallon
- Fabric protector spray that strengthens and restores lost water repellency for marine fabrics
- Safe for synthetic and natural fibers in marine environments
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Recommended by Sunbrella®, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
- Made in the U.S.A.
303 Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella, as well as other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water repellency to fabrics. Resist water, even when you’re on the water. 303 Fabric Guard creates a powerful shield to greatly increase repellency and protect against oil and water- based stains. Spray it on outdoor leather seats, boat covers, awnings, Dacron sails and more! When applied to clean and dry fabrics, 303 Fabric Guard restores lost water and stain repellency to straight-from-the-factory levels. Keep all your favorite fabrics crisp and clean for years to come.
- Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303® Fabric Guard. Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas.
- NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush. Apply to fabric above 70°F/21°C. (For quicker drying/curing and best results, apply in full sun.) Treated material must be protected from rain/dew until completely cured.
- CURING: 12-24 hours dependent on temperature. If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point. 303 Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine need to retreat fabric.
- COVERAGE: 40-75 sq. ft. (30 x 60cm) depending on material and application method.
EXAMPLE USE CASES:
- Untreated: Cushions are stained and water soaks into the fabric.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil repel the fabric, prolonging its life.
- Untreated: The umbrella is stained with outdoor elements and rain.
- Treated with 303 Fabric Guard: Water and soil repel the fabric and it is protected from outdoor elements.
Manufacturer Part Number: 30674
|Special Shipping Message||Free Ground Shipping*|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30674|
You want to clean the area that you are wanting to treat, then you will evenly spray this product on the surface in a cris-cross motion. You will want to let the product sit for 6-12 hours after applying. If you go to the item product page and select "Quick Specs" there is also a video on this process.
Hodges Marine accepts returns for up to thirty (30) days after shipment. Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: Open software, mapping/chart data cards, international orders, freight truck only items, and special order items. These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. Shipping charges (if any) are non-refundable. If your return is accepted by Us, We will provide one of the following within a reasonable time: an exchange of merchandise for the item returned, a non-transferable merchandise credit, a credit to the payment card or original method of payment used to pay for the item, a check, or another remedy that we determine in good faith is appropriate in the circumstances. Customer must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through the product returns link on our website or by emailing us at [email protected] A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within a reasonable time (normally 1-3 business days).