Acr Epirb Safety Kit #1 - W/Globalfix V4 Cat I, Rapidditch Bag, C-Strobe, & Hotshot Mirror & Whistle
Acr Epirb Safety Kit #1 Kit Includes 2830 Epirb 2278
EPIRB Safety Kit #1 - w/GlobalFix V4 Cat I, RapidDitch Bag, C-Strobe, & HotShot Mirror & Whistle
2830 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB - Category 1
The GlobalFix™ V4 EPIRB is a marine distress beacon with multiple built-in redundancies to increase your chances of survival in an emergency situation. The internal GPS will pin-point your location, which is transmitted on the 406 MHz distress signal which in the absence of GPS coordinates, can be used to triangulate your position. The beacons 121.5 MHz homing signal will bring local search and rescue forces directly to your position and the EPIRBs LED strobe light will allow them to visually locate your position in low light environments.
The GlobalFix V4 has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacons transmission, power and battery performance, as well as GPS acquisition. Pair these tests up with ACR's 406Link.com optional testing portal and receive satellite confirmation messages directly to your cellphone or email.
The user replaceable battery pack has a 10 year replacement interval reducing the overall ownership cost and making replacement a breeze. Should you ever use the beacon in a life threatening situation, ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story to ACR's SurvivorClub.com program and return your used beacon for a free replacement.
- High visible LED strobe - Energy Efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- User replaceable bettery - 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
- Uses Search and Rescue Satellites - No subscription fees
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, FREE of charge - Simply submit your story, send ACR back your used beacon, so they can have it mounted on the Wall of Fame and ACR will send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Activation Method: Out of bracket and wet or manually
- Application: Coastal Cruising, Sailing, Offshore Recreational and Commercial Marine
- Material: High Impact UV resistant polymer
- Battery Life: 10 Year User Replaceable
- EPIRB Type: Category 1/Class 2
- Floating: Yes
- GPS Enabled: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.3" x 3.6"
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Transmit Time: Minimum 48 Hours @ -4° (-20°C)
- Waterproof: 33ft (10m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Weight: 3.85lbs (61.6oz) with bracket
- Warranty: 5 years
Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.
When seconds matter, mariners count on the grab-and-go reliability of ACR's RapidDitchT Bag. The ACR RapidDitch provides all the storage room to store and organize all of your boating safety equipment in one convenient location. In an emergency, simply grab the RapidDitch containing all your safety gear and abandon ship with your crew knowing all your essential survival gear is with you. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
The tough water-resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion-resistant zippers stand up to the harshest of elements. With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch will float up to 25 lbs. of gear and the new reflective material will assist in being spotted quickly by Search and Rescue crews.
Stay together with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system that unhooks and easily transforms into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to clip to your life jackets to keep everyone connected while in the water. Stay within arm's length of the RapidDitch bag to ensure all of your safety and signaling gear is available at a moment's notice.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary for use
- Floats up to 25 lbs. of gear; buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harness to connect everyone together while in the water
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light NOT included)
- Internal pockets and 4 daisy chain organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tap-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 29 x 10 x 14.5 (inches)/737 x 254 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg)
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior/210 denier polyester interior
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps transform into two 4' leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Volume: 18.2 gallons/68.9 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: Enclosed side pocket/EPIRB pocket/2 mesh compartments/1 strobe light attachment/1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage Compartments: 3 enclosed side wall pockets/3 enclosed mess wall pockets/4 daisy chain organizers/11 slip rings
- Buoyancy: 25 lbs. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Warranty: 1 year
C-Strobe™ - Manual Activated LED PFD Emergency Strobe w/Clip
The LED C-Strobe is a manually activated personal distress strobelight with dramatically improved operating life. This rugged little waterproof light is USCG/SOLAS approved and has a 45 lumen LED that operates typically for 120 hours continuously. The C-Strobe is activated manually with an easy twist On/Off activation making this an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
- Size: 5.06" x 1.38" x 1.2" (12.85 x 3.5 x 3.0cm)
- Weight: 1.2oz (33g) without batteries
- Operational Life: >120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)
- Operation: Manual twist On/Off
- Activation Method: Manual Activation Only
- Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
- Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED
- Light Type: Strobe
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Certification USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Accessories: PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
HotShot™ Sighted Signaling Mirror w/Float & Whistle
- Sighting "spot" with holographic red dot viewing window for optimum viewing
- When target image, mirror and sun are in proper alignment, red dot on target ensures mirror reflection is on target
- Telescope quality second surface reflective mirror is bright, provides focused image
- Buoyant float for easy recovery if dropped overboard
- Includes whistle (meets USCG) for audible alerting in low visibility conditions
- Includes lanyard for securing to person or life raft
- Simple, total safety signaling package
- Size: 4.25" 2.75" x .19" (10.8 x 7.0 W x .5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8oz (51 g)
- Material: Mirror surface
- Color: Reflective
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: EPIRB-KIT1