B&G Zeus² 7 Multifunction Display W/Insight
B&G Zeus2 7 Multifunction Display With Insight
Zeus²7 Multi-function Display. Built in Insight charts
- Advanced WindPlot
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
• Advanced WindPlot: provides users with a clearer view of wind trends, easier comparison of True Wind Speed (TWS) to True Wind Direction (TWD) and better display in small panels for use alongside charts, RacePanel or SailSteer features.
• C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
• C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land.
The B&G Zeus² is an easy to use, ultra-responsive chartplotter designed specifically for sailors. It is packed with exclusive sailing features including Laylines (view tacking angles on the chart even without an active waypoint), SailSteer (all your sailing data on one display), SailTime (more accurate ETAs for sailing boats that can't follow a direct route), GoFree™, GRIB weather, WindPlot, enhanced tides (internal tidal calculations with Navionics Dynamic Tides and Currents data) and much more.
It has a bright, 7-inch LED backlit display with multi-touch 'pinch-to-zoom' interaction, supplying dedicated sailing data at the tip of your finger backed up by B&G's signature rotary controller. Zeus² features an ultra-low profile design and is built to weather the elements, blending style with performance in the toughest environments.
Zeus² integrates seamlessly with your existing network, communicating with performance modules including Broadband Radar, Pilot, AIS, Digital Switching and more. It contains a high-performance GPS antenna or interfaces with the optional B&G ZG100 10Hz GPS. It has an intuitive menu system and features B&G's fastest processor for seamless chart redraw and the sharpest graphics.
The SailSteer navigation screen displays Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle Indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline amongst other features to improve on-water navigation and maximize sailing success. All data is shown relative to the boat for easy and accurate visualization.
Zeus² is compatible with leading cartography options, including Navionics, Insight and C-Map, which can be installed via the plotter's convenient dual chart slot, giving sailors the ultimate choice of the level of detail they need for confident, expert navigation on the water. Spend more time enjoying the water and less at the chart table with GoFree™, B&G's powerful wireless solution to remotely control and view Zeus² via your tablet computer, or view via your smartphone, wherever you are (WiFi-1 Module required).
- Sailing-specific navigation - Loaded with unique sailing features including features including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime, WindPlot and more
- Pioneering design - Zeus² 7 features a bright, crisp 7" color display with maximum screen-to-unit size ratio and ultra-low profile casing for less clutter and a smart finish
- Intuitive, responsive multi-touch display - Pinch to zoom, tap to select and swipe to pan for faster control and absolute ease of use
- Choice of leading cartography options - Select a chart that suits your requirements from Navionics, C-Map, Insight and more. Zeus² features dual media card slots to run multiple datasets and give you the level of detail you need
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Low power consumption
- Video input/output
- Integrated Pilot control
- NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
- ZEUS² 7 Sun Cover
- NSS7 Mounting Bracket
- Gimbal Bracket Knobs for Lowrance HDSGen2T/Elite7, Simrad NSS/NSSevo2, B&G Zeus²
- Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2M (6.5')
- Zeus² Literature Pack
Manufacturer Part Number: 000-11243-001