Cannon Uni-Troll 10 Stx Manual Downrigger
Uni-Troll 10 STX
Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with a Uni-TrollT downrigger.features an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort and One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple precise bait positioning. Built with a 2:1 retrieval speed, a low-profile swivel base and a heavy-duty telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53".
More control at every turn.
Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with our Uni-Troll™ manual downriggers. Perfect for smaller boats, each model allows for quick line retrieval and controlled, one-handed weight descent.
FAST RETRIEVAL RATE
Our Uni-Troll and Easi-Troll models feature an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort. The quicker you can retrieve your lines, the quicker you can get back to catching fish.
CONTROLLED WEIGHT DESCENT
Get controlled, accurate bait positioning thanks to the One-Hand Clutch Deploy on all Cannon manual downriggers. It's designed to gradually, precisely lower your weight and lure into the strike zone.
- Fast, effortless 2:1 retrieval speed
- One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple, precise bait positioning
- Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping
- Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base - same as our electric models
- Dual axis rod holder - fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side
- Ergonomic crank handle
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Three-digit depth counter
- Pre-spooled with 200' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1901130