Garmin External Power Pack
Garmin External Battery Pack For Fenix, Alpha, Approach,
External Power Pack
Stay off the beaten track for longer with the external power pack by powermonkey-eXplorer. Designed specifically for Garmin's fitness* and outdoor devices, this water-resistant power pack houses a 2200 mAh lithium-ion battery capable of recharging 5V devices while remaining robust, compact and lightweight enough for space and weight-conscious outdoor enthusiasts.
Suitable for even the most demanding riders, the external power pack provides real power when you need it most - the added 20 hours of extra ride time on the Edge® 800 makes the combination ideal for everything from week-long touring holidays to 24-hour marathon* racers. Recharge the pack 3 ways. Use the included folding solar panel, which allows the external power pack to be recharged to 1/3 power in 5 hours and full power within 15 hours. Use the universal mains charger, which is compatible in more than 150 countries. Or use the USB to recharge in less than 7 hours.
*External power pack cannot charge Forerunner® devices during recorded activity.
In the Box:
- External power pack with permanent mini USB connection
- Folding solarmonkey solar panel
- Female USB2 connector
- Female mini USB to 3.5 x 1.1 convertor tip
- Hook and loop strap to attach solar panel to rucksack, tent, etc.
- Bike bracket with hook and loop strap
- Universal mains charger
- Alpha® 100
- Approach® G10, G6, G7, G8, S3, S5 & S6
- Aviator Action Pack (D2™ & VIRB® Elite Aviation Bundle)
- D2™ & D2™ Bravo
- Edge® 1000, 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, Explore 1000, Touring & Touring Plus
- fenix®, Special Edition, 2, 3, 3 HR & 3 Sapphire
- Forerunner® 110, 205, 210, 220, 225, 230, 235, 305, 310XT, 405, 405CX, 410, 610, 620, 630, 735XT, 910XT & 920XT
- quatix® 3
- tactix® & tactix® Bravo
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-10644-02